𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭.

"woah what happened to you?" Just because the day was beautiful and motivating didn't mean that Jiyeon was exempt from her duties for the day

"woah what happened to you?" Just because the day was beautiful and motivating didn't mean that Jiyeon was exempt from her duties for the day. Since Seventeen was not in the middle of a comeback or anything the girl didn't have to be at work everyday yet she was required to be there for a certain amount of hours a week. Since Mingyu had dashed out of the door so rapidly she just decided today would be a work day.

That is of course until Soonyoung threw the door of her office open with a scowl plastered on his face. He was sporting his dance practice clothing along with a sulky attitude Jiyeon was more than familiar with. 

She lightly set her papers aside and gestured to the chair in front of her as if Soonyoung was here to vent which at this point she assumed he was. "what? aren't you going to vent?" Soonyoung crossed his arms sassily.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING MINGYU!?" Oh so that's what this is was about?

Wildly enough Jiyeon wasn't too surprised. She had known Soonyoung for more than a decade no shit she'd know how he'd react to something like this. Although she was a bit confused as to why he was yelling since he normally didn't act THIS insane.

Jiyeon only crossed her arms and leaned back into her chair with a slight smile on her face. When Jiyeon is confused she has a habit of smirking until she process everything which yes, does cause confusion for others and yes, she should probably fix. "yes, yes we are. Was gonna wait to tell you but whatever." She swiveled a bit while Soonyoung loudly scoffed, alerting jiyeon that this was definitely no laughing matter and her eyebrows furrowed as she stood up to walk over in front of him.

"Hey bro what's up?" Her voice was quiet yet sympathetic as she held Soonyoung's shoulders. He'd never been seriously frustrated with her ever, this was definitely new. 

"what's up? Jiyeon I thought we told each other everything." His voice was hushed as well but he had yet to reciprocate Jiyeon's physical touch. His lips were pouted although it seemed less childish this time. 

Realizing this was going to be a deeper conversation Jiyeon made her way to the couch and Soonyoung hesitantly followed. "I don't keep anything from you Soonyoung and you know that?" 

He sighed and rested his elbows on his knees, "You're literally keeping the fact that you've been in a relationship with MY group member for years from me!?" Soonyoung suddenly stood up with rage. He felt betrayed to say the least. And yes, he knew that Jiyeon didn't literally have to tell him everything but c'mon multiple years in a relationship and she hadn't even mentioned anything about it?

"Soonyoung what?" Jiyeon's voice correlated with her confusion as she stood up yet again, eyebrows furrowed. 

"I mean you're like betray-"

"SOONYOUNG! Me and Mingyu have been dating for about like. . ." she quickly checked her watch. ". . .like 12 hours!"

"See!- wait what?" Jiyeon only could chuckle at her best friend's adorable face of confusion. "Soonyoung we literally confessed to each other last night. I was going to tell you including all of the members once we became stable." Her eyes were full of warmth as she tried her hardest to not break out with laughter. 

With Soonyoung there was no telling how dramatic or nonchalant he would make a situation and there was also no telling whether or not he ruined a few friendships over this. She might as well take a "professional damage controller" badge at this point.

His chest un-puffed and he only stared at the ground for a few moments. "Holy shit Mingyu probably hates me now." Soonyoung's hands immediately slapped over his face and all Jiyeon could do was motherly embrace him as she lightly laughed. No matter their age difference Jiyeon just has always possessed that care that would make anyone of any age immediately want to run into her embrace. 

"But I mean hey, I don't have to tell you every single thing in my life you know that right?" Soonyoung brought his head up to look at Jiyeon who was now leaned against her desk with her arms crossed.

He sighed for a moment and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I know. . .but I guess if you happen to be in a long term relationship with one of my members. . .could you tell me maybe?" The two friends chuckled lightly with smiles plastered on their faces. The mood had suddenly lightened in comparison to the somber one previously implemented.

"I'll sleep on it Soon. . .now go fix this kdrama-ass situation!" 

now go fix this kdrama-ass situation!"