𝙭.

"JIYEON- oh who is that?" All of a sudden Soonyoung of all people came jogging up to me and as I looked over I noticed two other members of seventeen staring at their co-member

"JIYEON- oh who is that?" All of a sudden Soonyoung of all people came jogging up to me and as I looked over I noticed two other members of seventeen staring at their co-member. I was genuinely confused as to why they were at HYBE if they probably finished dinner like an hour ago until I remembered that they were idols with schedules that went sometimes all the way until 5am. They were probably on their way to practice or something like that.

A part of me wanted to just ignore the energetic guy but slowly his members made their way to us which would have made my exit extremely awkward. Oh and of course Hyunjae was also with me so if I wanted to leave he most definitely wouldn't let me.

"Hi I'm Hyunjae!" Seriously the way the kid was able to switch up so easily was a topic that had to be discussed scientifically.

Clearly Soonyoung was still confused though so I quickly stepped in front of my brother to do some damage control.

"He's my brother Soonyoung" I replied flatly.

"OH MY GOD REALLY!? I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU" To my surprise Soonyoung immediately brought Hyunjae into an energetic hug as he started to jump up and down. Okay what the fuck I probably mentioned Hyunjae once and that was to rant about how much of a little brat he was.

"SERIOUSLY? WOW ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU." Now what was even more confusing was why my brother jumped up and down with him.

I would have tried to break them up out of annoyance but I was stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to meet the face of Seungcheol.

"Hey sorry for him he just had two espressos behind our backs. Oh and why did you leave the dinner is everything okay?" As predictable as his first sentence was, I also completely realized that I never came back to the dinner or gave them a head's up before leaving.

"Oh yeah sorry about that, my brother needed me to pick him up asap my bad."

"No need to apologize Jiyeon, I get it. Mingyu left around the same time you did and I just saw his car pull in, probably a similar situation." A smile grazed his lips and I felt secure that he was kind about it but also awkward knowing that Mingyu was literally the one who drove me. That was until I turned and saw the two brats still jumping up and down while the other male--who i now recognized as Woozi--glared at them. He looked disgusted, confused, and bored all at the same time. Impressive.

"Hey Hyunjae we gotta go unless you want me to leave you here." They finally stopped jumping and Hyunjae looked to me before loudly groaning. "Fineeeeeeee" I smirked and turned to Seungcheol and Woozi. "Sorry for the interruption guys and the dinner was great thank you for inviting me" Seungcheol warmly smiled and pat my shoulder while Woozi only gave me a thumbs up with a slight grin.

"AWW why are you leaving?" Seriously sometimes I contemplated how Soonyoung was a fully functioning adult and not a 5 year old.

"Hosh. Both you and I know we need to sleep and so does this stinking 17 year old. I'll see you tomorrow. "And after patting his back I dragged Hyunjae to the back exit on the opposite side of the building we came in through and all the way through the 5 minute walk to my apartment where Kiko was waiting patiently.