Jealously, Jealously

(No hate to Scarlett, love her with all my heart. She's just a bitch for the story...Don't hate me)

Scarlett Johansson has been in love with fellow actor Y/N L/N since he joined the cast in Avengers Age of Ultron. 

Unfortunately, he never returned the feelings for her as he immediately fell for Elizabeth Olsen from the moment he met her. 

Y/N and Lizzie had immediately hit it off and became good friends before Y/N asked her on a date and she said yes.

After a few dates and a lot of flirting, he asked her to be his girlfriend and during the filming of Civil War he proposed and she said yes.

Scarlett has always been jealous of Lizzie so she hasn't been her friend unless Y/N is around to see her being nice. 

Now they are filming Infinity War with Lizzie not doing to much of her own stunts since she is pregnant with Y/N's baby. 

Lizzie is talking to Robert and Tom Holland as Scarlett is talking to Evans. Y/N walks in and sees Lizzie so he walks towards her. 

She notices him walking towards her and a smile graces both of their faces as she runs towards him so he catches her hugging her close which she returns. He puts her down before kneeling in front of her holding her stomach.

"Hi baby."

She chuckles at him as he kisses her stomach repeatedly as everyone watches the two with a smile while Scarlett glares. 

"Do I get kisses too?"

She pouts as he stands up wrapping his arms around her waist as she wraps hers around his neck.

"You get my loving for another eight months."

She laughs knowing he is just joking so she pulls him into a kiss which he returns. The director walks over. 

"Sorry to disturb the moment between the lovely married couple. Congrats by the way you too. Scarlett and Lizzie you guys are filming first, Y/N you need to go get ready."

"Okay."

He kisses Lizzie again much to Scarlett's annoyance before he walks off to get ready as the girls get into position. 

"Y/N deserves someone better than a common whore like you."

Lizzie looks at Scarlett confused.

"Why are you being mean?"

"I'm stating facts don't get all hormonal now bitch."

Lizzie tries not to cry as Scarlett smiles at her. They are about to start filming when Y/N runs over to Lizzie kissing her softly which she returns.

"Y/N we're trying to make a movie."

"Sorry! She's so cute."

Lizzie smiles at him as he kisses her cheek running back behind the cameras as Scarlett glares at her. 

As they film, Scarlett keeps making Lizzie mess up making her get in trouble a lot. 

"Lizzie come on, we need to get this done."

"Hey leave her alone, she's pregnant."

Y/N walks over to her pulling her into a hug as she cries into his chest. He turns to Scarlett.

"Can you please look after her while filming?"

"Of course."

Y/N kisses Lizzie's head rubbing her back as she wipes her tears away before he walks off. Scarlett lets them get through the scene this time so Y/N thinks she helped Lizzie.