Meeting the family

Y/N has been dating fellow marvel star, Florence Pugh for a few months. Y/N plays Miles Morales, Steve's protégé and Yelena's love interest. 

He has been in Captain America Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming, Spiderman Far From Home, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Spiderman No Way Home. 

Y/N is finally going to be meeting her family and to say he is nervous would be an understatement. 

Florence opens the door to her boyfriend's apartment, she hears muttering coming from his bedroom. She pushes open the door to see him throwing clothes around as he stands in towel.

"Nervous?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He jumps and looks at his girlfriend who laughs at him. He puts his hands over his chest.

"I'm naked!"

"We've slept together!"

"Oh yeah."

She laughs as he goes back to looking through his clothes. She walks over to him turning his head to look at her and grabbing his hands.

"Breathe baby."

"I just want them to approve of me."

"They will, you're a great boyfriend."

He wraps his arms around her waist as she places hers on his chest. He leans down and kisses her softly pulling her closer to him.

"Will you help me pick something?"

"Of course, go put your boxers and socks on."

She takes his towel off and admires his body as he puts on his boxers before sitting on the bed to put socks on. She picks his outfit before letting him put it on and fixing stuff once its on him.

 She picks his outfit before letting him put it on and fixing stuff once its on him

"So handsome."

"Well thank you, my beautiful girlfriend dressed me."

She laughs making him chuckle pulling her into him. He packs away the rest of his clothes as she lays on his bed on his phone, charging hers. 

"Y/N baby do you still have that spiderman hoodie you got from H&M?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can I borrow it?"

"You will just take it anyway."

He comes out holding the hoodie, she takes it from him. 

"I want it for after dinner."

"You don't need to give me a reason baby."

He sits on the bed beside her as she scrolls on his phone. 

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you really think they'll like me?"

"Of course they will, you're a good man Y/N."

"You mean so much to me, I'd be half a man without you. You complete me."

"Stop you're gonna make me cry and this mascara is not waterproof."

He chuckles kissing her nose making her scrunch it. She takes her phone off the charger and they walk out of the apartment hand in hand before getting into his car. 

After a thirty minute drive and lots of singing, they arrive at Florence's parents house. Everyone else is already there but they are still on time. 

Florence opens the door dragging a nervous Y/N inside and walking into the living room where her dad and siblings are.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend Y/N."

He awkwardly waves as everyone looks at him, one recognising him immediately.

"Y/N this is my dad Clinton and my siblings Toby, Arabella and Rafaela."

"Hi."

Y/N looks at Florence nervously as she holds his hand looking at him with a smile before making him sit on the chair with her on his lap so he wraps his arms around her.

"You look familiar."

"Because he's the MCU Spiderman and dates Yelena, Florence's character. Big fan. Hi."

"Hi. Nice to know I have a fan."

"You have loads of fans baby."

"But you're my number one?"

"Always."

He scrunches his nose making her giggle before they kiss softly. 

"Come on, I want you to meet my mom."

"Okay."

She gets up from his lap and drags him into the kitchen where Deborah is cooking.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend Y/N, baby this is my mom Deborah."

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am."

He holds out his hand to shake but she smacks it away pulling him into a hug which he awkwardly returns making Florence laugh.

"We hug in this family son."

He smiles at Florence making her chuckle as she wraps herself around his arm. Any previous nerves he had fade as he spends the rest of the day getting to know her family, while giving her younger sister loads of attention for being a fan.