Sick Son Part 2: Teen

Natasha and Wanda are getting ready for bed before they walk across the hall to Y/N's room with Wanda knocking.

When they get no answer, they peak inside to see the sleeping teen tangled in his covers as he snores loudly.

They look at each other before laughing as they close the door and head back to their room, heading to bed. 

During the night, Nat wakes up to the sound of heavy footfalls outside the bedroom door. She reaches her arm under her pillow, wrapping her hand around the handle of her gun.

The bedroom door opens, the footsteps getting closer to the bed. She feels a gentle hand land on her arm before shaking her lightly.

"Mom. Mom. Mom."

Nat lets go of the gun before looking up in the direction of her son. 

"What baby?"

"I got sick."

"Aw poor baby."

He sits down on the bed and Nat rubs his back.

"I got a shower and changed my clothes but it's still on my bed so I thought maybe...I could stay here with you and mum."

Nat glances back in the direction of Wanda as the lamp turns on.

"What's going on?"

Wanda sits up seeing Y/N and smiles at him.

"Hi sweetie, you okay?"

"He got sick and wants to stay here."

Wanda moves away from Nat, patting the space between them. Y/N smiles climbing over Nat and in between them. 

Y/N rests his head on Nat's chest as she plays with his hair. Wanda wraps her arms around him rubbing his stomach making him smile as he slowly starts to fall asleep. 

The next morning, Wanda is downstairs making breakfast as Nat walks down, followed closely by a sluggish Y/N wrapped in a blanket, waddling behind his mom.

"Good morning babe."

Wanda kisses Nat as she reaches her before Y/N whines making the two women chuckle. 

"Good morning to you too sweetie."

Wanda kisses Y/N's head making him smile before Nat does the same. Nat sits up on the stool by the island and Y/N leans against her as she rubs his back. 

"Has he had medicine?"

Nat nods.

"Yeah I'm sure he will be okay by the end of the day."

Wanda pushes toast towards Y/N as he gets onto the chair beside Nat.

"Thanks mum."

"You're welcome sweetie."

He eats the toast as Wanda goes back to making her and Nat's breakfast. After breakfast, the three move to the couch with Y/N snuggling up to his mom, falling back to sleep.

"Poor boy."

"Still as cuddly and cute as when he was four."

The two laugh watching the sleeping teen as he nuzzles his head into Nat's neck with a smile on his face.