Nosebleed

Ginny is sitting in the common room talking to Hermione, Harry and Ron as they all do their homework. 

"So Ginny, why date a Slytherin?" 

"Why not?"

"Because they're all evil."

"Ron's right Ginny. Why not date someone like Michael Corner?"

"Because I love Y/N."

"Guys, leave her alone. Y/N's good for her and she's good for him. Plus he hasn't got in any fights since him and Ginny have decided to see where it goes."

Just as Hermione finishes her sentence, the portrait swings open and Professor McGonagall walks in holding Y/N's arm as he smiles at Ginny.

"Miss Weasley, I believe this is your problem."

McGonagall lets go of Y/N's arm as Ginny stands up before she leaves. Ginny walks over to Y/N, holding a cloth to his nose. 

"Why are you always covered in blood?"

"It's mine this time."

She guides him to the couch, sitting him down before sitting on his lap as she holds the cloth to his face and he holds her hips.

"What did you do?"

"I beat Michael Corner up for looking at you."

He smirks as she shakes her head. 

"I thought we agreed if we were going to see where this goes, you were not going to fight everyone."

"I'm not fighting everyone. Just people who look at what's mine."

"Yours?"

He nods and she smirks.

"Not yours yet Carter."

"Yet implies you will be one day Weasley."

He returns her smirk as she shakes her head before resting her forehead on his. 

"You're a pain in the ass."

"One day I'll be your pain in the ass."

She laughs, removing the cloth from his face before kissing him softly which he returns.