Cuddles and Comfort

Lizzie is sitting on her couch on her phone. Her boyfriend Y/N hasn't answered the last five messages she has sent or any of her calls. 

She calls him again running her hand through her hair as she slides her shoes on and grabs her car keys. 

She realises why he isn't answering and puts her phone in her pocket driving to his apartment opening it with her key. She heads towards his bedroom, pushing open the door she sees him laying in the bed under his blanket with loads of pictures of her cuddling a teddy bear. 

"Baby."

He groans making her sigh. She walks from his room getting him some painkillers and water from the kitchen and turning on the kettle before walking back into him. 

"Here you go baby."

"Thanks bubba."

He rolls over to face her taking them from her. He pops one of the painkillers from the packaging putting it in his mouth before drinking water to swallow it. 

She takes the hot water bottle from him making him pout as she walks out of the room emptying it before putting the water from the kettle in. 

She walks back into him handing him the hot water bottle as he moves making space for her to sit behind him as he leans against her with the hot water bottle on his waist.

She lifts the hair from his forehead letting it run through her fingers like flicking the pages of a book really fast. She kisses his head softly making him smile up at her as he leans his head back to look at her. 

"Are you okay for everything else baby?"

"Yes bubba."

"Okay baby, if you need anything tell me."

"I will bubba."

She kneads the palm her hands against his groin knowing it takes a while for the painkillers to take away his cramps. 

"You're so handsome baby."

"I don't feel it."

"Is your dysphoria bad baby?"

He nods his head with a sad look on his face.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know bubba. I love you too."

"Good boy."

He smiles at her just enjoying his girlfriend's loving touch and the warmth from both her body and the hot water bottle. 

After a few hours they adjust their position, Lizzie laying on her back while Y/N lays on his stomach with his head on her chest with his body against hers. 

"Why are periods a thing?"

She chuckles playing with his hair with one hand, the other rubbing his back. 

"I wish I knew because they suck don't they baby?"

"Yeah more than a whore would."

She laughs loudly making him chuckle.

"I love your laugh."

"I love yours too baby."

"I love your boobies too."

She chuckles shaking her head at him as he looks up at her with a smile.

"And I love your flat pecs."

He giggles making her smile as he buries his face in her neck. He ends up falling asleep not long after with her not far behind. 

During the night she wakes up to his cries of pain. She reaches over for the painkillers as he squirms around in the bed pushing his hands into his groin to stop the pain as he cries.

"It hurts make it stop bubba make it stop please."

"Here baby."

She hands him a painkiller but he just opens his mouth so she puts it in his mouth holding his chin tilting it up as he leans on his side drinking water to swallow it.

She holds him as he cries waiting for it to kick in as she rubs his back to calm him. His breath becomes relaxed as his body relaxes against her falling back asleep with her not far behind him.