It's Cooking with Flo Bitches

(I'm just making my own one so go with it)

Music plays in the background as Florence comes into the frame putting on her apron. 

"Alright so today I'm gonna be making some tacos with chicken because I have a special guest and it is..."

The fans in the comments start to get excited, wondering who the special guest could be as Florence does a drum roll.

"Y/N, my wonderful boyfriend."

She drags Y/N into frame as he smiles awkwardly. Florence laughs hugging him as he wraps his arms around her.

"You guys have seen him before in my tik toks where I try different trends on him. Say hi Y/N."

"Hi."

Everyone starts commenting about how cute they are together as she lets go of him and he stands beside her.

"And we are gonna...Y/N where's your apron?"

"Oh!"

He runs off screen as she laughs.

"Okay while he gets his apron, I'm going to-"

A loud bang cuts her off followed by an ow as Y/N falls. She laughs rushing over to him helping him up and bringing him back in front of the camera. 

"Sorry guys Y/N slipped because he ran in his socks."

"I hit my head."

He smiles making her laugh into his chest making everyone start commenting about how adorable he is. 

Y/N ties his apron while Florence says what ingredients they are using before looking at her boyfriend who is still trying to tie his apron.

"Turn around baby."

He turns around and she ties his apron before turning him around and lightly kissing him.

"Thanks love."

 Y/N wraps his arms around her from behind as she talks to the camera.

"Okay now Y/N is gonna cut the veg while I start cutting the chicken."

Y/N makes a gagging noise making her push him away with her butt.

"Oh quit it you baby. Y/N hates cutting raw meat."

"It's gross."

She shakes her head with a smile handing him what he needs as he makes a silly face in the camera. She jumps onto his back and he catches her.

"This is mine, I'm keeping him."

Y/N puts on a big smile making them both laugh as she jumps down from his back.

"Back to the task at hand now."

Y/N starts chopping the vegetables while singing random cartoon theme songs as Florence looks at the camera like 'wtf'.

"See what I have to deal with? Ten years of this shit."

(If you know where that line is from, I love you)

Y/N looks up confused at her as she laughs making him more confused. 

"Give me a kiss."

He leans down to kiss her softly before going back to singing and cutting vegetables.

"Someone commented, Y/N who is your best friend besides Florence?" 

"Kuro, best buddy in the world. My number one supporter after my beautiful girlfriend of course."

She chuckles as she puts oil in the pan.

"Now I'm going to cook the chicken while Y/N stands there looking handsome."