Westview

(I just wanna start by saying I haven't watched WandaVision so this is me doing this based on a crappy transcript I found so if anything doesn't match the show um sorry...)

Y/N was a villain turned hero after he joined the Avengers during the fight against Ultron. Like the Maximoff twins he was born in Sokovia and lost his family. Him and Wanda connected in Hydra when he helped her control her powers since he was one of the agents there. 

He died snapping his fingers in the final battle against Thanos and SWORD took his body to examine the gamma radiation and how they could try to weaponize him.  

Wanda created a hex to deal with the grief in turn creating a show to the outside world called WandaY/N. 

Wanda walks down the stairs after putting the boys to bed as Y/N stands in the living room of their home, something isn't making sense and he wants the truth from his wife. 

"How are the boys?"

"A little heartbroken, but they'll be alright."

"Well, it's not often you get a dog and bury them the same day."

"Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs."

"I spoke with Norm."

"Oh?"

"Somehow I unearthed the man's supressed personality and I spoke to him free of your oversight. He was in pain, Wanda."

"Y/N..."

She chuckles lightly turning her back to her husband.

"Listen, can we just-"

"What? Watch TV? Turn in for the night so that you can change everything over again? No, Wanda. You can't control me the way you do them."

"Can't I?"

She tilts her head. 

"I'm going to bed."

"No! We're not done here. What is the 'Maximoff Anomaly?'"

"The what?"

"I have to believe that this, whatever this is, was subconscious first and that you only recently became aware of it."

"Aware of what?"

"Norm has a family, Wanda! He has a family, and he can't reach them because you won't let him reach them!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Stop lying to me!"

She moves closer to him so they are standing face to face as she grabs his hands gently.

"This, all of this is for us. So let me handle it."

"Just tell me what is outside of Westview."

"You don't wanna know, I promise you."

"You don't get to make that choice for me, Wanda!"

"You never talked to me like this before."

"Before what? I can't remember my life before Westview. I don't know who I am! I'm scared!"

She puts her hands on his cheeks.

"You are my husband. You are Tommy and Billy's father. Isn't that enough?"

He puts his hands on hers as he looks into his eyes.

"I don't know what is happening Wanda my love but it is wrong and you need to stop before more people get hurt."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Please just drop it Y/N."

She turns her back on him making him sigh as he wraps his arms around her waist leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Why don't we go to bed, cuddle up like always?"

"I'd like that."

He smiles kissing her head.