Study Break

Y/N and Hailee met randomly on a plane when he was struggling with flying and she comforted him. While Hailee is a famous actress and singer, Y/N is not famous at all. 

Y/N is a college student studying Psychology and English Literature. He also has a job at a local supermarket in his hometown.

He is in his final year of college and it is beginning to get a bit too much for him. Right now, he is writing the last few pieces for his thesis. 

Hailee has been away for filming Hawkeye. Y/N thinks she is not back for another month but she is currently on her way up to his apartment in the lift. 

She takes her key out of her pocket unlocking the door quietly and entering as quietly as she can. She puts her stuff down by the door before heading in the direction of the laptop clicks. 

She pushes the door open, seeing her boyfriend hunched over his notes half asleep. She watches as he runs his hands over his face groaning.

"Hey baby."

He looks to his right with a tired smile.

"Hey love."

She walks over to him and he rests his head against her stomach as she plays with his hair. 

"You okay baby?"

"Just tired. College is super hard."

He looks up at her with a pout as she cups his cheeks. She saves his work, distracting him by playing with his hair. She turns off his laptop before taking his hand guiding him to the bed.

"Come on you need a break."

"But my work-"

"I saved it come on baby."

They both get into the bed, Hailee laying on her back as Y/N rests his head on her boob and wraps his arms around her. She plays with his hair as he smiles to himself.

"Better baby?"

"Yeah, can you massage my head?"

"Of course baby."

She starts massaging his head as he hums softly enjoying the relaxing sensation. She chuckles to herself at how easily it is to relax him. 

"That feels nice."

"Good, lay on your back."

He rolls over laying on his back. She throws her leg over him and sits on his stomach as he holds her hips with a smile, his eyes still closed. 

She starts massaging his temples as he smiles before accidentally drooling a little. She laughs as he wipes it away.

"Sorry."

"It's okay baby."

Once the headache leaves, they go back to cuddling Y/N's head on Hailee's chest. She scrolls through her phone as he relaxes just enjoying her warmth and scent. 

Suddenly his head snaps up and he looks at her confused. She looks at him with a raised eyebrow as he grabs his phone checking the date.

"I thought you weren't coming for another month?"

She laughs at him.

"You're just questioning that now?"

"Well you were nice and warm and I was getting head massages."

He puts his head back down snuggling closer to her.

"You're adorable."

He grins up at her as he kisses his nose making him scrunch it. They share a kiss before he goes back to doing his college work, relaxing in Hailee's embrace.