Sick Son

Natasha is sitting on the couch with the TV on in the background as she types up a mission report. She looks up at the sound of Y/N's crying and Yelena gagging as she holds Y/N, her nephew, out as she runs towards Nat.

"Here take your spawn of Satan."

"What happened?"

Nat takes Y/N, noticing the sick on his chin and his clothes. 

"He randomly got sick."

Y/N pouts at his mom as he cries.

"I'm never having kids."

Yelena walks away as Nat looks down at her crying son. 

"Let's get you a bath baby."

Nat puts her laptop on the table before getting up with Y/N and walking to the bathroom, running a bath before putting the four year old down.

"I d-didn't m-mean t-to..." He hiccups with his sobs "...g-get s-sick."

He plays with the strings of his pants as Nat smiles at him.

"I know you didn't baby. You're not in trouble."

She tilts his head up as she kneels down to his level. 

"I-I'm n-not?"

"No baby boy. You won't ever be in trouble for being sick."

He wipes his tears as she kisses his head. 

"Arms up little mister."

He puts his arms up still choking on his sobs as Nat gently pulls his jumper and t-shirt off him before using them to wipe the sick off his chin.

Y/N holds onto her as she helps him get his pants and boxers off before he sits down and takes off his socks. 

She helps him into the bath and starts to wash him, kissing his head repeatedly as his breathing starts to calm down.

Once he is washed, she takes him out and starts drying him. She lifts him up as she dries his armpits shaking him a little making him giggle.

"The cutest boy in the world."

Y/N smiles as Nat helps him get dressed.

"You're the best mom in all the universes."

Nat picks him up and starts walking to her room after getting her laptop.

"In all of them?"

"Yup!"

"Wow!"

He giggles and rests his head on her shoulder.

"I'd be happy to be your mom in every universe."

"That would be my favourite thing ever. Even more than Lego. And I love Lego."

"Wow how can I beat that?"

Y/N giggles more making Nat smile as she sits on the bed. She puts him between her legs turning on the TV and putting on 'Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs.' 

Y/N takes her hand putting it on his stomach as he leans back against Nat. She rubs his stomach as he watches the TV.

As the next episode starts, Nat's bedroom door opens and Wanda walks in with a plate of toast and a plastic cup of juice. 

"Yelena told me our boy was sick."

Nat looks down at Y/N noticing he is engrossed in singing along to the theme song making her and Wanda laugh.

"He was."

"I put medicine in the cabinet in the bathroom closest to us."

"Thanks baby."

Wanda walks over, kissing Nat before sitting beside her. Wanda holds a slice of toast out in front of Y/N who leans forward and takes a bite out of it before turning to his left. 

"WANDA!"

He climbs over Nat and onto Wanda's lap nuzzling against her. 

"I heard you were sick baby boy."

"I was. Mommy gave me a bath."

"She did?"

"Yup!"

Y/N crawls back over to Nat, sitting between her legs again but laying down so his head touches Wanda's leg.

"Do we know what made him sick?"

"I don't know he was with Yelena playing then she came running in with him like he was a wild animal."

Wanda laughs at the image of Yelena's reaction. Nat sits him up making him whine.

"You need to eat some more toast baby."

He opens his mouth making them laugh before Wanda puts the toast in front of him and he takes a bite.

"Mommy."

"Yes baby?"

He glances at Wanda before looking at Nat again with a pout.

"Oh go on then."

He smiles climbing over to Wanda and snuggling into her making her laugh as Nat rolls her eyes.

"Why does he always insist on cuddling with you?"

"Because I give him food that is edible."

Nat scoffs as Y/N giggles making the two women laugh. 

"I'm kidding babe."

Wanda kisses Nat. 

"You want to know why he chooses me."

"Yes."

Wanda shows Nat the microwaveable bear that smells like lavender in her hoodie.

"He likes the smell and heat."

Nat watches as Y/N's eyes flutter trying to stay awake.

"Come on mister let's brush your teeth and get medicine."

Nat picks him up making him whine as he reaches for Wanda who holds his hand. 

"Keep stealing my son and we're gonna have problems."

"Nothing I couldn't fix with a night alone as Peter babysits."

Nat's eyes widen as Wanda smirks. Y/N yawns resting his head on Nat's shoulder as they reach the bathroom. Wanda puts toothpaste on his toothbrush before handing it to him.  

"I want mommy to do it."

Nat smiles taking the toothbrush before gently brushing Y/N's teeth before giving him the medicine. 

"Bleh that's yucky!"

They laugh as Y/N keeps sticking his tongue out babbling as they walk back to Nat's room. They lay down with Y/N laying on top of Nat yawning. 

"Goodnight mister."

"Goodnight Wanda."

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight mommy."

He smiles rolling down off his mom so he is between Nat and Wanda making them both cuddle him.