Best Friend's Baby

Y/N and Scarlett have been best friends since they were babies because their parents were all high-school friends. 

The two of them have always been closer than average with everyone thinking they are a couple whenever the two are around each other which made them have to deny a lot of rumours. 

Their friendship got more complicated after the two had a one night stand two weeks ago but the two decided to put it behind them and just stay friends. 

Scarlett is laying in her bed asleep as the sun shines in through her bedroom window since she forgot to pull over the curtains last night. She starts the feel the familiar sick feeling in her stomach like she has for the past two weeks. 

"Oh god not again."

She quickly gets up rushing into her bathroom to get sick just as the front door opens and closes with Y/N entering.

"Scar you ready to-"

He hears the sounds of her throwing up, dropping his phone and keys on the floor he runs into her bedroom and into her bathroom.

"Scar what's wrong?"

He kneels down holding her hair back and rubbing her back as she continues to throw up as he watches her worriedly.

"Sorry."

"No don't be sorry. Here look at me."

She turns to look at him as he wipes her mouth with a tissue before helping her stand up as she brushes her teeth.

"Do you want to call in sick boo? We can cuddle all day."

"No, I'm okay. It only happens in the morning."

He looks at her before realising something.

"Scar how long have you been getting sick in the morning?"

"For two weeks why?"

"Scar, do you think you might be pregnant?"

"No you wore a condom."

She walks out of the bathroom getting undressed as he follows her sitting on the bed looking at her.

"I still think you should take a test to be sure but it's your choice."

"I'm not pregnant Y/N."

She turns to look at him as she stands in just jeans and a bra.

"Okay you're not pregnant. I'll say we're gonna be late and make you some breakfast."

He gets up giving her a hug and kissing her head as he starts walking out of the room. 

"Y/N we can-"

"You just threw up, your stomach is empty so you need toast because that will be gentle on your tummy."

"Tummy."

She laughs at his innocence making him pout. 

"You're mean."

He walks away dramatically making her laugh more as she finishes getting dressed. She walks out to see him buttering her toast so she walks to him putting her hand on his shoulder. 

"Thanks Y/N."

"You're welcome meanie."

She chuckles eating her toast as he stands behind her rubbing her stomach as she relaxes against him.

"Are you sure you're okay to work today?"

"I'm sure Y/N."

"Okay if you say so."