Best Friend's Brother

Scarlett has a younger brother named Y/N who no one knows about since he wants to stay out of the limelight.

She has just finished filming her movie Black Widow and is now inside her home enjoying the peace and quiet until her front door bursts open and her brother runs in.

"What the hell Y/N?! You scared me."

He runs over jumping on the couch and shoving his phone in her face.

"Why do you hate me?"

"What?"

"Look at it."

She looks at his phone and watches the trailer for Black Widow that she sent her brother early knowing he loves marvel. 

"What about it?"

"FLORENCE PUGH IS IN IT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME."

"Calm down."

She pushes his head away from her ear as he sits grumpily on the chair.

"Worst sister ever."

"I'm having a party on Saturday with them if you want to come."

"Will she be there?"

"Yes."

"Best sister ever! I love you, I love you, I love you."

She tries to push him off her as he squeezes her in a hug.

"Get off me."

He gets off her before smiling as she laughs at him. They both decide to catch up since it has been awhile since they hung out with her busy schedule and Y/N being busy with detective work in another state. 

Saturday arrives and the party is in full swing except Y/N is yet to arrive. The door opens making her look towards the door as he walks in with a bloody nose. 

She rushes over to him dragging him to the kitchen washing off his face before giving him some tissues.

"What happened?"

"We caught the guy we've been after, he wasn't happy about it."

She shakes her head moving his hand seeing the blood has stopped.

"You wait here, I'm getting Florence."

"She's here?!?!"

"Yes I told you that."

"But I look like a mess."

"Nothing new then."

He flips her off before trying to fix his suit. He notices the snacks so he walks over eating them as Scarlett walks in with Florence. 

"Y/N."

He turns around with a mouth full of brownies with his eyes widening as both girls laugh. He quickly chews the food before swallowing it.

"Hi."

"Hi, I'm-"

"I know, big fan."

Florence smiles at him as he smiles cutely. Scarlett walks off leaving them alone.

"The brownies are good."

"I can tell. Some guy shoved a lot in his mouth."

She picks one up looking at him with a smile as she takes a bite.

"Sounds like an idiot."

"A cute one though."

He blushes before she takes his hand walking off upstairs to Scarlett's room. She offers him some brownie and he takes a bite looking into her eyes as he does. 

They both chill in the bedroom, laughing and eating brownies as they get to know each other. Scarlett walks into her bedroom seeing Florence sitting on Y/N with his arms pinned as they both have a mouth full of brownies. They stop their play fighting looking at the door.

"I'm not even gonna ask."

Florence gets up leaving the room giggling as Y/N watches her with a smile.

"You should ask her out."

"Yeah like she would go out with me."

"You guys just spent the entire night alone eating brownies by the looks of things. You'll regret it if you don't."

He looks up at his older sister before running off after Florence.

"Florence."

She turns around to look at him smiling as she waits by the uber as he runs up to her.

"Um, I don't know about you but tonight was the best night of my life and I would really like to go on a date with you."

"I'd like that."

"That's fine I understand we...did you just say yes?"

"Yes I did."

"Oh, good, okay, good. Um I'll get your number now if you want to give me it that-"

"Y/N, you're rambling."

She chuckles as he smiles awkwardly handing her his phone to put her number in. She kisses his cheek before getting in the uber and leaving.

Two years later, Florence and Y/N have been dating since their first date. They both liked each other so saw no point waiting to get together. 

They also just found out that Florence is pregnant which made them both very happy. Y/N is driving them to Scarlett's house to tell her the news. 

Scarlett opens the door to her brother and her best friend letting them inside and making them both coffee as they stand around the counter.

"So what did you guys want to tell me?"

"Well..."

Y/N looks at Florence who smiles nodding for him to keep going.

"You're gonna be an aunt."

"Haha funny that would mean Florence is pregnant and-"

She looks at the smiling faces of her younger brother and her best friend. 

"You're pregnant."

"Yes."

"And Y/N is the dad?"

"Yes?"

"Let's hope they get your smarts cause he has none."

"Hey!"

The woman both laugh as he pouts. Florence kisses him softly making him smile again.

"You did have a mouth full of brownies when we first met."

"They were good brownies."

She chuckles as he smiles lovingly at her which she returns.