The Picture

Y/N is the husband of Scarlett Johansson and the step-dad to her daughter Rose. He treats her just like his own daughter and loves her unconditionally. 

He spoils her so much, to Scarlett's annoyance because of the amount of toys in their house from her husband.

Rose adores Y/N because he treats her like a princess and gives her what she wants most of the time. She calls him daddy as her own dad is no longer in the picture and she sees Y/N as her real dad. 

Scarlett is at work filming Black Widow as Y/N is sitting on the couch watching TV while Rose plays in her room.

Rose runs into the room climbing into his lap and snuggling into him as he kisses her head. He looks down at her as she looks up at him.

"Hi princess."

"Hi daddy."

He changes the channel to cartoons since what he was originally watching is too gruesome for children. 

"Can we watch frozen?"

"Of course we can. We should make popcorn too."

"YES!"

He laughs picking her up and carrying her into the kitchen. He sits her on the counter before putting the popcorn in the microwave before walking back to her tickling her as she laughs uncontrollably. 

"Stop daddy!" 

She giggles as he stops getting a bowl for the popcorn just as it dings.

"It's ready!"

"I know!"

He laughs as she laughs at him making fun of her. He takes the popcorn out putting it into the bowl before grabbing two juice boxes from the fridge. 

"Right you carry the drinks and I'll carry the princess and the popcorn."

"Okay!"

She takes the juice boxes as he picks her up resting her on his hip before picking up the bowl and walking into the living room. 

He puts the popcorn down on the table before plopping back onto the couch making Rose laugh which makes him laugh. 

He turns on the movie as she leans against him on his lap watching the movies as they start eating the popcorn and drinking from their juice boxes. 

Halfway through the movie, Rose falls asleep on top of Y/N who is laying on his back and also sleeping as Frozen plays in the background. 

Scarlett opens the door to their home walking inside closing the door behind her and locking it before taking off her shoes.

"Babe I'm home."

No response. She turns towards the TV confused as Frozen plays before walking towards the couch where she sees Y/N and Rose sleeping on the couch, his arm keeping her from falling off him. 

She chuckles to herself pulling out her phone and takes pictures of them before walking around the side of the couch kissing the head of her husband and her daughter. 

She throws a blanket over them before leaving the room and heading upstairs to their bedroom where she showers and changes into pjs before falling asleep in the nice warm bed. 

The next morning, she wakes up and heads downstairs to see Rose sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Morning sweetie."

The little girl turns her head looking at her mom who walks over picking her up.

"Morning mommy."

"Did you and daddy have fun yesterday?"

"Yeah we played for ages and then I played on my own while he watched TV and then we watched Frozen but I fell asleep."

"I think daddy fell asleep too."

She shakes her husband awake watching as his eyes flutter open, Rose running off to play with her dolls. 

"Hey sleeping beauty."

"Morning darling, come here."

She lays down on him as he wraps his arms around her with a smile kissing her softly. She takes out her phone.

"Look at these pictures."

She shows him the pictures she took of him and Rose sleeping making him chuckle.

"We must have been tired from all the playing."

"I missed you in bed for cuddles."

"I would say same but the last thing I remember is love is an open door."

She laughs at his honesty making him smile up at her. Rose runs in jumping onto Scarlett's back making him chuckle.

"Family cuddle time I guess."

"I wanna be closer to daddy."

Rose squishes herself past Scarlett who moves slightly giving Rose room to snuggle Y/N. He laughs at Scarlett who looks offended.

"I gave birth to her but no, I mean nothing when you're here."

"Guess I'm just the best."

She laughs at him kissing him softly before they snuggle up like a family.