Interview Shenanigans

Y/N and Scarlett have been friends since college after he helped her get back from a frat party safely.

The two went on to become actors in the Avengers movies where they worked side by side as love interests with him playing Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff's boyfriend since Civil War.

They are both on Jimmy Fallon's show together which will prove to be a bad idea because the two are chaotic together. 

"So Scarlett what was it like to finally have your own movie?"

"Well I really-"

Y/N sneezes aggressively cutting her off making them all laugh.

"Sorry you were saying?"

"It was a lot of fun to film the movie with such an amazing cast especially having Y/N there made it a lot of fun."

She looks at the man beside her who isn't paying attention as he makes faces as the crowd.

"See what I mean?"

"Y/N?"

"Oh there's only one way to get his attention....Yeah I can take off my dress and show-"

"Boobies!"

He turns around quickly before pouting as she laughs as him.

"You're so mean to me."

"You don't listen enough."

He pushes her head away as they both giggle. 

"Y/N, you've been in the MCU since Captain America: The First Avenger. Who has been your favourite person to work with."

"You better say me."

Y/N puts on a thinking face as Scarlett glares at him before he smirks.

"Elizabeth Olsen."

She pushes him making him laugh before wrapping his arms around her giggling.

"I'm kidding of course it's you."

"Yeah it better be."

She relaxes in his arms as they continue the interview. As Scarlett is answering a question, Y/N puts his finger in his mouth sucking it before sticking it in Scarlett's ear making her squeal.

"Ew! Did you just give me a wet willy?"

"Yup."

"You're so gross!"

He sticks his tongue out before running off as she sucks her finger chasing after him. 

"No please I'm sorry!"

He runs through the audience trying to run away when he trips. She rolls him over sitting on him and pinning his arms with her legs as he squirms beneath her. She puts her finger in his ear as he scrunches his face up. 

"Okay! Okay! Stop!"

She gets off him as he wipes his ear both of them walking back to the chairs. 

"I think this is a first on the show."

"Yeah well bring him and you get a big child."

"Says you."

They stick their tongues out at each other before he makes them touch making her wipe her tongue as he chuckles.

"See what I have to deal with?"

He smiles happily before Jimmy starts talking to him about Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Scarlett licks his cheek making him whine as he wipes it off before leaning on her licking her cheek. 

"This is the most chaotic interview ever. When we come back we're all gonna play a game."

During the break, the two start to jump on top of each other till Y/N is laying on the couch with Scarlett on top of him as he holds her. 

"We're back with Y/N L/N and Scarlett Johansson and we are going to be playing charades."

"Can we play a game where I can dump ice down Y/N's pants?"

"I don't like that game."

Jimmy laughs as Scarlett watches Y/N with an evil smile who looks at the camera with a scared expression.

"Whoever gets one wrong can have ice down their pants."

"Ha! You're going down Johansson!"

"We'll see L/N."

They start playing and Y/N has lost most of them as Scarlett keeps putting ice and water down his pants. 

"I hate this game."

"I love it."

She laughs as she pours another jug down his pants as he jumps up and down as the cold.

"My wiener is so cold. Scarlett suck it to warm it up."

"Ew no." 

She smacks his chest as he chuckles before picking her up spinning her around. 

"Scarlett wins and-"

"Yeah we could tell by my cold wiener."

Scarlett laughs throwing her head back as Y/N holds her up in his arms as he pouts. 

"She likes frozen wiener fellas and-"

"Shut up! You can't say that on live TV!"

She puts her hand over his mouth as he starts laughing before licking her hand which she wipes on his face making him put her down. 

As Jimmy is talking the two start slow dancing which is ruined by Y/N licking Scarlett's hand again before running off again.

She chases him as he screams, he jumps from the stairs and she does the same and decides to trick him.

"Y/N catch me!"

He turns around catching her with a smile which falls as she licks his face making him put her down and wiping his face. 

"So gross."

Scarlett walks back to Jimmy with Y/N following as he quickly holds her hand swinging their arms as they stand by Jimmy who is finishing up the show. 

Y/N kisses Scarlett's cheek as they look into the camera as she jumps into his arms the two making silly faces. 

That Fuzzy Feelingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें