Chapter Thirty Nine: His Khan Was Showing

"Excuse me, Doctor, but why can't Benedict be in here whilst you talk to me?" I asked sitting up slowly. The doctor ran over and stopped me from sitting up, by placing his hand over my appendix stitches and looked me in the eye shaking his head, "No". I stopped and lay flat, confused by the rush and his actions. The doctor then began to perch on the edge of my bed placing his hand on my leg. "Claud" he started, whilst rubbing my leg gently (this was definitely not okay). His piercing blue eyes looked into my eyes. I recognised his eyes. "Stand up please" I asked the doctor. "Claud, please, I'd rather sit if it is okay" he sighed, sensing something. I looked at him insisting he stood up. He gave in and arose. He towered over me at 6'5", his blonde hair in a quiff. Yes, I definitely recognised this man. I looked at his ID tag attached to his scrubs and I read the name "Doctor Digby?" I questioned and he nodded with a slight smirk. "Doctor Samuel Digby?" I questioned again. He nodded once more, "Hello Stinks" he grinned. I smiled wide before it shrunk "You died. I saw you!" I said my lips a-trembling. He stroked my cheek, and lifted my chin slightly so I was looking into his eyes. Scars scattered his face but yet a smile was covering his face. "I know, I'm sorry" I shook my head as I heard these words "If I wasn't doubled over in pain and was able to move, I'd hit that smug little face of yours." I grumbled. You could tell I wasn't best impressed. "Do you know what you put me through after I thought you had died? I wanted to join you! Join you and my parents! You ask Benedict! I have gone through so much!" I tried to get out of bed, anger filling my eyes, covering my tears.  Benedict heard the shouting and outburst and ran in to see what was going on. He saw my face and ran straight over "Claud? Claudia! Calm down..." He held me tightly, but not too tight to hurt me. His body shook as I cried into him. Benedict turned to face the doctor and his face dropped, "Samuel?!" He growled, holding me protectively. Sam's face shrunk and he stood up, backing off slowly, "Ben, mate, I've come to see my niece and grandniece, is that okay?" Ben shook his head "No, no it's not okay. You were dead. Claud saw you! She saw you and you were dead. I don't want you to go anywhere near Claud nor our daughter. Now leave my sight!" Ben's tone was serious and dark, his Khan was showing. Sam looked hurt and I sighed and avoided eye contact, with the man that was dead. He was dead. You all knew he was dead, right? You all sat with me when I cried, right? Why on earth was he not dead? Yes, of course I was happy to see him, but he had hurt me. He had hurt me really bad. The pain in the--.