Chapter Fifty Two: The Premier Part Two

"Are you excited, Princess?" Ben asked, as he held my hand as we pulled up at the red carpet. I nodded and grinned "Yes! Oh yes!" I freeze, "D-does that mean w-we will meet J-Johnny Depp and Mia W-Wasikowska." Ben chuckled and nodded and whispered "And Stephen Fry." My face glowed red with excitement. I was never going to be able to do this whole 'celebrity event' thing without squeeing. As Ben's door opened on the limo and he climbed out, he gave me his hand to help me out. I gleamed and took hold of his hand and walked out with him.

"Benedict! Benedict!" Photographers called wishing for his photo. He chuckled and whilst holding my hand, we walked over to the photographers and had our photo taken together. I stood and held his hand tighter, shaking with nerves, as I smiled for the cameras. In my other hand, I had hold of my Alice in Wonderland book, and I had great intentions. Fangirl intentions. "Ben, can I go and find Stephen please?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded and chuckled at how excited I was. He held my hand and we waltzed down to the main event. I could see the giant bundle of cuddles, that is Mr Fry, and my heart raced. But as I was about to approach him, Ben and I are stopped by an interviewer. "Ben! Claudia!" A bubbly interviewer gleamed. He was called Josh Horowitz from MTV.

"Hi Josh." Ben replied, holding me close.
I stood and waved slightly "Hi"
"How are you both?" Josh asked.
"Very good thank you." Ben smiled.
"Amazing!!" I squeed. "That's Stephen Fry! Ooh! Matt Lucas! Oh my god. Oh. My. God. Johnny Depp!" I started to fangirl.
"A fan, I see?" Josh chuckled.
"Josh, she adores Alice in Wonderland!" Ben smiled watching me lovingly.
"Isn't your baby called Alice?" Josh asked.
"Yeah. Alice Elizabeth." Ben agreed.
"Claudia. What book have you got there?" Josh asked, chuckling at how excited I was.
"My Alice in Wonderland book. My father brought it for me when I was little. I'm going to see is Mr Fry, Depp, Lucas and Miss Wasikowska to sign in for me." As I said that there was a tap on my shoulder. Ben stood smirking watching, and Josh looked amazed. I turned around and I was faced with Stephen Fry. "M-m-mr F-f-fry." I stuttered, shaking, absolutely star struck.
"Hi!" He grinned, "I heard you say my name."
"Y-yes. C-could you s-s-sign something for me p-please?"
"Of course." He smiled and I handed him my book and a pen. "To Claudia-" he started as he scribbled away.
I stood start stuck and unable to speak. He knew my name! My name!
"Stephen, Claudia is a huge fan of yours! She watches QI all the time. I brought her your books for Christmas and we spent Valentine's Day playing the QI board game." Ben chuckled.
"Oh, why thank you, Claudia!" Stephen chuckled and handed my book back to me.
I took it and I turned back to Josh and I gasped. "Did that just happen?"
Josh laughed and nodded.
"I better be going, see you later Claudia!" Stephen smiled and walked away.
"Well, MTV watchers, you have just witnessed the queen of fangirls, Claudia Digby, fangirl to the extreme!" Josh laughed as he looked down the lens of the camera that filmed everything, "Claudia, give it 5 minutes and that will be a gif circling tumblr!"
I stood blushing deeply and clung to Ben, embarrassed.
Ben smiled, "We should get going." He smiled to Josh and we started to walk down to the hall, again. This time we made it. I could see everyone and I gasped. "C, contain yourself." Ben chuckled as he kissed my forehead. I giggled and nodded, and I held his hand and walked with him as he introduced me to people. Each actor, actress, director, producer and camera man we met, insisted we'd have a photo with them. Strange, I know! But they were on a mission. "We need to take 151 selfies to mark 151 years of the publication of Alice in Wonderland in 1865." Everyone would say. Sounds simple right? Wrong! 151 selfies from each member of the film! If they achieved it they were going to add all the number of selfies taken that night and multiplying that total by one hundred and that is how much money they were giving to help people who suffer from mental health disorders and Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. "Alice in Wonderland Syndrome?" Ben questioned confused, and looked at me to see if I knew. "It's a syndrome that alters body images so the body looks different, proportionately. It was makes objects look the wrong size." I said looking up at Ben. He looked shocked at the thought people actually suffered from that and he pulled out his wallet "Ma'am, where do I put my donation towards it?" He asked a member of staff. She pointed to a sweet jar, that looked very Alice in Wonderland-y. Ben rushed over and donated £50. "Ben?" I called over to him, as I followed. "Yes, baby." He replied. "I want to help people with AIWS." I said softly. "Well, baby, maybe we can do some fundraising of our own soon?" He asked. I smiled and nodded that was going to be the start of something big!