Chapter One: It's Alright

Our tale begins in a little town, I like to call, Margate. Margate is an alright town, with alright places, with alright people, with alright jobs, so to sum up Margate, it's alright. It really depends where you go in Margate, as you've got the east side what is very nice and very posh (well posh as Thanet will get). It has little houses what look really dainty on the outside with lovely little front gardens with shrubbery and a rose garden, and people are actually not afraid to say hello to their neighbours, without thinking they will come running behind them with a knife or going to mug them for their phones. The only time their neighbours will be running after them is at the neighbourhood fun runs and the only time they would mug you would be for the new copy of Gardeners Weekly in their hand. Apart from that the east side is amazing! But then you get to the west side. The west side is a completely different story. The west side is the most police covered area in Thanet. It has rundown shops, tacky charity shops that smell of an old flower shop- stale cat wee! It is horrible but the people in the west side are worst! They are rude, immature, smelly, scary looking and always talking in a manner no one would understand, where I would say "Isn't it such lovely weather outside, I think it would be fantastic day for a walk!" they would say in a monotone voice whilst waving their arms in the air "such good weather out, init! Might go for a walk, you get me?!" It is horrible to have to live in the same planet as these sorts, let alone to live in the same town! But where I live, it isn't very posh but isn't the home to the scum of the earth. It literally is, alright.

In our tale we meet a fangirl, of which is moi! I was never the prettiest girl in the world but then I wasn't an ogre, I was all right. I was 5 foot 2 with long brown curly hair, coming down to my hips. I had these massive green eyes what were probably the only part of my body I liked or didn't want to change. I wasn't stick thin like most of my friends; I had curves but sometimes too many curves in one place. I was a very shy and quiet girl until you mentioned the words Benedict Cumberbatch! My ears would prick up like a bat and try and locate where the name came from. That was a gift you see, most people's gifts were; being able to work out formulas without writing anything down, completing an algebra equation and getting it right, or just simply living a happy life. I wasn't normal compared to the other girls. I feel in love with middle aged celebrities not plastic teenage pop singers, like Justin Bieber or Harry Styles, but I didn't care at least I knew there was no rivalry for my Ben.

The day began appallingly. There used to be a saying for people getting up in a foul mood- did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? And on this day I did get up on the wrong side of the bed in a way. I couldn't literally get out on the wrong side as my bed is next to a wall so there is only one way to get out of bed and that is the left side and the left side is seen as the wrong side so mornings are never great for me. So anyway, I got out of bed and looked at the floor to find a smashed jar all over the floor. This wasn't any normal jar though but my jar full of very expensive earrings (£3 from Primark) which were now all over the floor ready for my itsy bitsy feet to stand on and to be stabbed for 40 pairs of earrings at 6:15 in the morning. So I got on my hands and knees, with blood dripping down my feet, picking up the jewellery and the smashed jar.

6:30 now and I had already cut the soles of my feet, my knees and my hands so I had wrapped my limbs like a mummy. I wasn't amused. I was in pain, I was tired and I wanted to go back to bed, but I had school coming up so I had to get ready.

Time ticked on and it had reached 7:00 and I was dressed all smartly in my school uniform; white blouse, black cardigan, black pencil skirt, black tights and a TARDIS blue tie! My hair was neatly swept back off my face in to a bun which was neatly put in place with a doughnut band with a dozen grippy clips keeping the straggly bits of hair away from my face. I looked pretty half decent to be honest with you. So a bad day wasn't going as badly as I had anticipated.

My bag was packed and I was ready for school, and I was all set for the painful and tiring trek up and down winding hills. At 7:50 in the morning walking these hills do kill you mentally and physically! You would leave to go to school looking pretty attractive and then you get to school and you look like a sweaty mess with the odd whole in your tights and your hair looking like you've been dragged through a bush backwards. It is a painful walk to make every morning!