Chapter Twenty Four: He Made Me Look Like Victoria Beckham

"Adelaide, I am popping out for a few hours. Be back soon!" I said picking my rucksack up and straightening my leggings and Bon Jovi top I was now fashioning, with a pair of black Doc Martins. My hair was straightened and flowing down each shoulder and my make up was strong. I had black eyeliner on with a predominant flick and my lip stick was a lovely shade of red. I felt confident so I didn't bother to wear my bracelets. I didn't care if Amanda saw my scars. She knows about them so why hide them. I slid my glasses on to my face and I was ready to go.

"Where do you think you are going? We were going to call Ben" Adelaide said disappointed.

"Shopping for my meeting tomorrow. We will Skype him as soon as I get back I promise!"

Adelaide sighed and walked back over to her bed and started to type on her phone aggressively. I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs and out into the quad outside when I received a text from Amanda saying the following;

Darling, I am very sorry, but I am unable to accompany you shopping today but Martin said he would come if you wouldn't mind. He also wanted me to ask if you wouldn't mind Simon tagging along too. I am so sorry. I hope they do not cause you any trouble. They will meet you outside Oxford at 12:30. Hope to see you soon beautiful! All my love!

A x

I sighed and looked at my watch for the time and it was 12:29. I walked over to the front gates and I saw a 4 x 4 silver, family car swing in front of the gates.

The window wound down and a familiar face was opposite mine. "Hiya, do you want to get in?" a voice said. I opened the door and jumped in. In front of me a Simon Pegg and Martin Freeman sat. Martin, what I saw, was fashioning a blue Fred Perry polo shirt with beige three-quarter lengths. Simon on the other hand, didn't get the summer memo, and wore a red jumper and jeans. I thought I was slightly mad wearing all black but a jumper for Jesus sake. I sat in the middle seat and put my seat belt on and placed my rucksack on the seat next to me.

"Claud" Martin said whilst nodding, slightly, whilst trying to focus on the road as he drove us off. "Martin" I replied whilst nodding back.

"Are you alright, Claud?" Simon asked whilst glaring at Martin for being an unsociable twit!

"Yeah, I am fine! Thank you, Simon, how about yourself, how are you?" I replied. Trying to smile away the fact that I was still pissed off with Ben, despite the fact that he knows he had done wrong and had tried to apologies.

Simon turned around slightly so he could face me and said, "You're not okay, what is wrong Claud?"

I sighed and explained everything, including yesterday's shenanigans. "Oh Claud. Ben does snap a lot, especially when he was worried about the people he loves. I am sure he didn't mean to snap at you. But I got to admit the part about the depression that was uncalled for. What do you think Martin?" Simon said sympathetically.

Martin didn't say anything for a few seconds until saying. "Claud, look, don't take what he said to heart. He didn't mean it. He loves you and I know he does because he messaged me earlier explaining it all. He didn't mean to snap at you. He thinks the world of you and he would do anything for you. He was aggravated and under pressure because he didn't want to say goodbye to you. That's why he drove off as soon as you stepped through the gates." I leaned back in my seat and threw my head back.

"I've been ranting to Adelaide about him and calling him a wanker and a twat. She told me to stop getting so angry and said the exact thing as you said. Why am I such a twat?"

Simon sighed, "Because you are female."

I bolted a glare at him and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well, mainly because women tend to jump to conclusion and call us Wanker's and Twats."