Chapter Fifty One: The Premier Part One

"So, Darling," Ben whispered, as we finished eating. My head rested in Ben's lap, as we laid watching the clouds. His fingers ran through my hair as I looked up at him, "How do you fancy, a romantic date tonight?" He asked as he looked down at me with his dreamy eyes.

"Really?" I asked smiling wide what led to Ben smiling and nodding.

"Yes; you, me, a movie premier and then a moonlight dinner."

A movie premier! My first movie premier! Be cool Claudia. Be cool! "Baby, that sounds amazing!" I gleamed looking up at the beautiful man "What film are we going to see?" I asked.

"How do you fancy Alice Through The Looking Glass?" Ben requested, knowing I had been looking forward to that film for years.

"I'd love to!" I squeed! "Perfect." He chuckled lovingly, "How about, I pick my beautiful girl up at 6?" Nodding in agreement, I sat up and kissed my fiancé passionately. Our lips touched and sparks fired. My hands rested on his shoulders and my lips firmly against his. Our noses interlocked and our eyes fell shut. His hands situated on my waist as he pulled my body close to his, our tummy's touching and our chests pressed against each other's. "Or we could go home now?" I whispered feeling the sexual atmosphere rise. Ben smirked and nodded, realising Will was sat watching awkwardly.

In no time at all, Ben, Alice and I were back at home. I put Alice in her cot in the nursery, to finish her nap, before being swept off my feet by Mr Cumberbatch. He held me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands clutching the material of his shirt. His eyes met mine and that was it. We ventured into our bedroom and his lips pressed against my neck as I unbuttoned his shirt and taken off his tie. Small moans escaped my mouth at his sweet nibbily kisses that decorated my neck and jaw line. Once his chest was exposed, Ben slid my jumper off and unclasped my bra. His cheeks blushed causing my tummy to flap its wings in rhythm of my fluttering heart.  His hands gently slid off my leggings as I unbuckled his belt and pulling down his trousers. My movements were shaky as we very rarely had sex. It was more of a celebration thing- Christmas, New Years. So for us to be spontaneous, this was unheard of. Oh, how he was gentlemanly though. After taking a ladies bra off, men are normally all over the ladies breasts, but not Ben. He'd wait. He'd wait until I placed his hands there.

He rolled me onto the bed, once we were fully undressed, he'd climb on top. Kisses scattered from my pelvic bone up to my lips as he gently made love to me. Gentle and romantic was his game. Nothing like Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades. No bondage or violent loving, just pure love. Kisses and gentle thrusts. That was our game. "Oh, Claud, you are so beautiful." Ben would say as he thrusted more, his lips kissing my collar bone, sucking it gently, whilst I laid moaning softly, gasping with pleasure. My hands would be situated on his hips as we hid under the covers in our love cave, and I'd reply "You are so handsome! My handsome Ben" and we'd carry on making sweet, sweet love.

"Baby, love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is wing'd cupid painted blind." Ben quoted from Midsummers Nights Dream, as he held me close to his naked body. His words were soft and his thrusts slowed down and we were soon cuddled up under the sheets. I laid with my hands pressed against his muscly torso, his hands resting upon my lower spin, so his finger tips gently pressed against my bottom. His lips pressed against my ear as he whispered Shakespeare into my ear canal. "Baby, I love you." He swirled into my ear and his words kisses every inch of my body. I twinkled a smile and looked him in the eye and whispered, "I love you too." As we laid there, time ticked on. 4 PM. "Pumpkin, mother will be here soon to pick up Alice. We better get ready." He smiled softly, and I nodded in agreement and I stood up, butt naked, and I walked to the chest of drawers. I pulled out a black thong and a matching bra and slipped into them. As I did, I could feel Ben's eyes glued to me. I turned to face him and his mouth was opened slightly, but no words escaped. "Ben?" I asked rather concerned by his sudden silence.

"S-so beautiful." Ben muttered as he sat up, keeping the covers wrapped around his waist. I blushed deeply and threw him a clean pair of boxers for him to change into, under the sheets. "What colour tie are you wearing?" I asked as I looked through my collection of dresses that Ben had brought me over the past 10 months. "Probably black." He replied, getting out of bed, and hugging me from behind as we stood just in our underwear. Damn, those were the best type of cuddles! "How about this one?" Ben asked stretching to grasp a panel dress. It had a black floaty skirt that would come to my knees. For the top half, it has a white, lacy, sleeveless shirt, that had a little black bow tie. "And you could take this jacket!" Ben smiled wide, pulling out a black dress jacket, similar to a blazer. "Perfect!" I beamed and I took the clothes and laid them on the bed.

As I strutted around the room, in my thong and bra, I walked over to Ben's suit closet to choose him, a dapper suit. Black jacket, black waistcoat, black bow tie, with a white shirt and a black pair of trousers. "A sexy suit, for a sexy man." I purred and laid the suit next to my clothes. Ben smirked and kissed my neck "Oh, you sexy thing!" He grinned and ran his fingers through my hair. I smirked and I reached for my phone on the cabinet and I took a quick photo of the outfits. "Instagram?" He whispered, kissing my ear. I smirked and nodded "What should we caption it?" I asked as it was our joint account. "How about this-" Ben started as he gently replaced my hands with his so he had hold of my phone and he typed First Date Night in a long time. Off to see Alice Through The Looking Glass with the most beautiful woman in the world. Expect lots of selfies with me and my Pumpkin. All the best- BC x. I chuckled and smiled, agreeing. "We better actually get ready because Mother will be here soon." Ben smiled and walked over to the bed. I followed and slipped into my little dress. My hair was still a mess and so was Ben's.

Once we were dressed and our hair was done. Ben sat me on his lap to do my make up. He looked through my make up bag and started to apply it to my face "You don't need a lot though, as you, my gorgeous Princess, are already the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen, and if I was to cover your face in make up, I'd be stupid. Oh, so stupid!" He chuckled as he started to select my make up, whilst I sat straightening his bowtie. "Hm, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner!" He smiled softly before applying the make up to make it look natural. Despite being big and bulky, he knew how to apply make up well! Brilliantly in fact!

"All done!" He gleamed before placing a kiss on my cheek. I stood up and went to put on my shoes but as I did Ben snuck his phone out of his pocket for a photo of me. As he did, he captioned it I'm marrying her! This beautiful little flower will be Mrs Cumberbatch in less than a year! I love you C! All the best - BC x. In the photo I was trying to work out which shoe went on which foot, so I wasn't looking my best. I was showing my ditzy side. This was the side that Ben said he loved the most. The side where I was goofy and wanting to mess about.

"Come on sweetie, let's go and say n'night to our bundle of joy before we have to go." Ben smiled to me as I stood talking to Wanda about the nighttime feeds for Alice. "So I've made her bottle and they are in the fridge." I continued and Wanda chuckles and nods "Okay, that's fine! Now go with Ben and say goodnight to your daughter." She gestured and I nodded and took hold of Ben's hand and we walked up to say n'night. I placed a kiss on her forehead and so did Ben and that was it. We were ready to go. As I grabbed my bag, the limo pulled up outside the house to take us. We ran out to the car whilst I clutched my bag and we hopped into the car and off we went to the premier!