Chapter Fifty Three: The Premier Part Three

Oh my god! I just met this legend! Is it Edward Scissorhands? Is it Captain Jack Sparrow? Is it The Madhatter? Nope, it's Johnny Depp! Hello, you amazing actor! ✂️⛵️🐰- Lots of Johnny love Claud x

That was the caption for a selfie. A selfie with 60 time award wining actor, producer and musician. Oh, he was a right nutter, but a good nutter! "Yo, Claud! Can I type a caption please?" He asked, peering over my shoulder. "Sure!" I smiled and we took another photo and he started to type Waadup guys! Johnny here! I just want to tell you guys, your Queen C here is absolutely amazing! Damn, Benedict is a lucky man! Even if she did nearly wet herself when she met Mr Stephen Fry. Don't tell her, I told you 😉 word on the red carpet she wants to do charity work for AIWS. My god, she is a saint! I hope to work with her in the future! - Lots of Claud love Johnny xo

Whilst Johnny and I continued to talk, Ben stood taking photos. "Absolutely beautiful" he whispered and walked over, hugging me from behind, "Are you okay, Pumpkin? Has Johnny signed your book?" "Signed your book?" Johnny looked at me confused. "C-could you possibly sign my copy of Alice in Wonderland please?" I asked showing him that Mia, Matt Lucas and Stephen Fry had signed it. "Oh, of course. He pulled a pen out from his pocket and started to scribble his name and a little message. "Hope you enjoy the film!" He smiled before walking off. I looked up at Ben and he smiles wide "You, you are so perfect!" He smiled. "Why are you so perfect?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek, before walking into the movie theatre.

As we walked in, we noticed that there were signs on chairs. "Oh! A seating plan!" Ben said amused, "It's always fun to see if they spell my name right." He chuckled, taking my hand and walking me to find our seats. Right in front of Victoria and David Beckham, behind Nick Grimshaw and Scott Mills. To our left was Tom Fletcher and his wife, Gi and to our right was Mr Invisible, who ended up looking after my bag.

I looked around the cinema and I felt odd. This wasn't okay. This wasn't what I'm used to. Where were the kids who threw popcorn? Where were the elderly who were going to talk all the way through? "C?" Ben asked holding my hand, "Are you okay?" I looked him in the eye and smiled "Yes! I'm okay. I just feel very out of place." I say with a grin. "Oh, Pumpkin." He sighed, and put the arm rest up and put his arm around my waist, and held me close. "Claud, I understand how you feel. But just think as everyone here, not as celebrities, but as people who work in show business." Ben whispered as he placed his shoulder and sighed, nodding. As I snuggled up to him and got comfy, the film started. Such a beautiful film! Throughout the film, Ben kept his hand wrapped around me, occasionally kissing my forehead.

Two hours later, and we were on our way home for a rooftop dinner. "Did you like the movie, Pumpkin?" Ben asked, as we sat in the limo on the way home. "I loved it! Thank you so much for taking me!" I gleamed. "Baby, it's okay! I'm so glad we went out! Let go and get some food. I've got to get you back to uni for your lessons tomorrow." Ben said softly. I agreed and I got out of the car once we pulled up outside our house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"J'adore tu!" Ben whispered as we stood outside Oxford, leaning against Ben's car. "Et, j'adore tu!" I purred as I sat on the bonnet, my legs locked around Ben's. His face smiled and he kissed my neck softly, nuzzled into it. "Please don't go." He asked softly. "Baby, I've got to go. I've got a few weeks left though then I'm done for the summer, then we have 4 months together. 4 months as a family!" I whispered, lifting his head to look him in the eye. "You, me and Alice. We should go on holiday! America! We could go to comic con!" Ben smiled wide! "We should dress up so well no one knows it's us!" He added. I smiled softly and nodded, "Yes. That would be perfect! But now Ben, I have got to go. I'll text you tomorrow. I'll snapchat you too! Don't forget our Instagram account too!" I said with a playful wink. As I did Ben cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply, not wanting me to go. Tears lined my eyes, and I kissed back lovingly. I jumped down off of the car and I smile at him. "Kiss Alice good night for me." I said silkily and I walked off into the university grounds, to finish my last six weeks at university until the summer.