Chapter Five: Tomorrow at 11

Sam got off the phone to Benedict with a massive grin on his face. He came skipping into my room where I was selecting a new song on my iPod as BBC Radio iPlayer kept freezing.

"So Claudia, he seems like a very lovely man!" Sam said still smiling.

"Yes" I replied "he is a lovely man! So why did he want to talk to you?" I asked whilst pulling him on to my bed to grab my phone out of his hand.

"Well, he wanted to ask of we were free tomorrow to go to a party" I stopped breathing for a second.

"A party? With Benedict Cumberbatch?" Sam nodded and smiled.

"You, my princess, are going to be meeting the man of your dreams!" I screamed! I screamed so loud I heard a flock of birds fly over the cottage from fear.

I got up & said "We need to pick out outfits! Is it a fancy dress party, or a premier party, or a celebrity party?" I walked into my wardrobe and looked through my outfits. Sam stood up and walked over to me and announced it wasn't a fancy dress party, nor a premier party, nor a celebrity party, but instead it was a family get together. But this wasn't any normal family but instead it was the Cumberbatch family. At 11 o'clock tomorrow I was going to be stepping my daintily little feet into Mr Benedict Cumberbatch's house. I would be seeing where he eats, where he does the dishes, where he watches TV, where he sleeps!

So I was excited as you can tell, and being a teenage girl who do you tell when things happen what make you excited? You're Best Friends of course! Even before I could ask Sam to leave, he had already ran off to his room to pick an outfit out. I went on to my laptop and skyped my best friends Lucy and Jem. The webcam was switched on, my speakers were plugged in and I was already to go.

C (me); Hiya lovelies!

J (jem); Hey!

L (lucy); Hey!

C; Girls I've got something to tell you!

*silence*

C; You both know Uncle Sam?

J & L; *nods*

J; Of course we do he teaches us maths!

L; Does he?

C; Lucy, are you being serious? Well anyway! We are both going to a party tomorrow and guess who party it is is?!

J; Please tell me it's not a crappy maths department party?!

C; No! Thank god! That's next week!

L; Mine?

C; What?!

L; I'm having a party tomorrow!

C; No, Lucy! Your party is next Saturday!

L; Oh yeah *giggles*

C; Jesus Christ, this is painful, Lucy!

J; So who's party is it?

C; You won't believe me but its Benedict Cumberbatch's!

L; No way!

C; What?

L; You aren't meeting Benedict Cumberbatch let alone going to his party

C; Babe, I am

L; Don't believe you

C; Jem, do you believe me?

There was no reply from Jem's screen because somehow the signal had been lost and her screen was now a quite depressing black.

C; Well, Lucy, if you do not believe me you can ask Sam