Chapter - 2

Beete saare mousam ,
Babul tere ghar main.

Ab chale pau mere ,
Piya ke sheher mai .

Tune vidayi ya kaisi ,
Likhi marjaneya .

Kaise bataya ,
Ohh rabba ,
Sahi nhi jaania .

Madhanya........
Hayee ve mere dadeya rabba ,
Kinna jamya kinane le janeya.
Hayeeee.....

❤️

_______________________________________

Continuation of SAMAIRA'S pov-

I went to Di's room and started to bang on the door continuously but in response no voice was heard from the other side .

"Di ! Di ! Di ! Piya di ! Are you there ?" I shouted continuously calling her and banging on the door .

Till the time everyone had come there listening to the banging of the door .

"What happened samaira ?" Rani sa asked concerned .

Mom reached there and tried to cover it up but it seemed like it was of no use as papa had already told them till then .

"Samaira get away let us try and break the door ." Priyank bhai said and i moved out of the way .

"Yes Bhai please try ." I said and stood with the ladies away from the door .

All of the men started to break down the thick door .

"Baaaam !" A loud sound could be heard when the gate broke and fell to the other side .

All of us entered the room but there was no sign of piya di anywhere . Her presence couldn't be sensed.

"Samaira ." Bhai said while holding a letter in his hands .

"Bhai what is that ?" I asked him pointing to the letter in his hands .

"It has your name written on it samaira open it and read it out loud." Pragya bhabhi said and i took the letter from priyank bhai's hand and opened it and started to read it out loud .

The letter

"I am sorry everyone i didn't mean for things to end up like this . I am really sorry . I couldn't bear it anymore . Aniket i am really sorry but i never truly loved you . I was sceptical whether to keep up with this fake drama or run away but when yesterday at Sangeet night when samaira came to my room and i consulted her . She is truly the best advisor. She helped me find out what i was actually happy in rather than regretting my whole life after marrying you ."

"Mom and dad i hope you would be able to forgive your daughter someday . I love you all from the bottom of my heart ."

~Piya .....

As soon as I spoke the last line my hands trembled and the letter fell from my hands . It was too much to digest that my own sister had ran away from her marriage .

A very awkward struggling silence was heard .

"So that's what she wanted couldn't she have just consulted me ? I would have solved it out and made a decision in the first place . At least things wouldn't have come out like this . " Aniket said shouting .

"We are so sorry Mr and Mrs rathore. We are very ashamed of her acts ."
Papa said with his hands folded in front of them which broke my heart into pieces .

"What can this sorry fix Mr Sharma ? Nothing it can fix nothing . We have hundreds of guests waiting for this marriage to take place and you are saying sorry . We need a solution not a sorry at this moment ." Mr Rathore said .