Chapter - 22

Ho..seeley seeley sapne apne
Seeley seeley sapne apne
Pyaar ki dhoop se sukhenge
Niley naino ki do neharein
Dil ke baandh se rokenge
Khaak se khwaabon ko bunle
Raakh se bhi khushiyaan chunle
Bujhte jalte..chalte jaayein
Girte uththe..badhte jaayein

Ishaqzaade ishaqzaade ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade..

Ik ore badhne lagey hai
Ik dor bandhne lagey hai
Ik shor karne lagey hai
Do dil..

❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I woke up and went downstairs as I had to get his medicines and food and also help maa and Gayatri aunty for the shaadi preparations .

Aniket's pov ~

I had a nightmare in which something had happened to Samaria and I . Suddenly i woke up with a jolt because of that nightmare . When i woke up i couldn't find Samaria beside me which made me even more worried .

"Samaira ! Samaira ! Samaira !" I started to panic and shout her name in order to call her but she was nowhere to be found . I was panic - stricken because i couldn't find her anywhere.
I wanted to go and find her downstairs but i couldn't go because i was still injured which made it difficult for me to get up alone . I was trying to get up when i saw her entering the room and coming towards and when she looked at my face she got worried about me .

"What happened aniket ?" She asked worried while i just silently hugged her .

"What happened ?" She asked again getting more worried about me .

I was still silently hugging her so she remained quiet and also hugged me back . After a minute or so i left her .

"Are you fine ? What happened ?" She asked with concern .

"Just a nightmare . I am sorry I didn't mean to startle you ." I replied looking at her .

"It's okay ! You didn't !" She said .

"Get up and freshen up . You have to eat . You didn't eat last night too ." She said folding some clothes .

"Did you ?" I asked looking at her because I know she didn't .  I can tell just by taking a look at her that she didn't.

"Yes i did !" She replied still folding the clothes .

"At least Don't lie Samaira . I know you didn't eat . I can tell by just taking a look at you ." I said making her look at me .

"If you already knew then why ask ?" She asked keeping the clothes in the cupboard.

"General knowledge ." I replied shrugging my shoulders .

"Okay Mr Einstein . Go and get ready because we have a wedding to attend ." She said looking at me .

"Yeah yeah Going madam ." I said mocking her and trying to get up but before i could have gotten up . She came to me and helped me get up .

"Are you mad ? You are still hurt . What if the wound opened again . At least be careful Aniket ." She was scolding me but my whole attention was on her face and how her hairs moved rythmatically with the wind and perfectly covered her face . I was too lost in her when she looked at me with a confused look and i snapped out of my thoughts .

"What ? Why you looking at me like that ?" I asked her .

"I forgot to ask the doctors if the accident had left any effect on your mind because you are listening to me and obeying me . The Mr aniket Singh Rathore is obeying someone . I am very sure that the accident has left a effect on you ." She said looking at me in disbelief .