Chapter - 9

Mann yeh saahib ji
Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji
Dekhe hain sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare

Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare
(na samjhe ishaare)

Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere, bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere, laage re Saibo.....

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

"How does your mind even work like that divu ?" I asked not knowing that someone except us three was listening to this plan of ours .

"Bhabhi , You have no idea about how intelligent i am ." She said feeling proud of herself .

"You are a tubelight chipkali ." Divyank bhai said .

We all were discussing the plan when maa called me and divya .

"You are not ready till now samaira and you too divu . God knows from where I got these children who don't bother listening to me . Now go and get ready fast !" Maa said or so declared and we ran from there before maa could kill us as just from her one intense gaze .

Samaira's Look -

"Let's go maa . I am ready !" I told her coming downstairs .

"Yes finally let's go ! Get the cars out pragya and samaira ." Maa said .

"On it madam !" We said and ran out of the mansion giggling .

All of us sat in the car . We required two cars as we had to pick up chachi , mami and bhabhi's mother . I specially informed them to not call my mom until di and advait jiju come as i didn't want any more drama to take place right now .

We went and brought a lot of things . Pragya di and divu has become my besties . We three are inseparable .

When suddenly mom asked to take her to a jewellery store .

"Samaira beta ! How is this ring ?" She asked showing me a ring .

"It's beautiful maa ! It will look fabulous on you ." I said but she put it on my palm instead .

"Not for me you idiot . It's for you ." She said and i looked at her .

"Maa ! Absolutely no . Please i don't want any ring . I have you all and That's the biggest gem of my life ." I said dragging her out of the store but mothers will be mothers .

"You won't listen to me now ! It's okay ! Who even am i too you ? Maa said and it was very clear that she was trying to blackmail me and it was clearly working .