Chapter - 8

Zindagi mai meri saari jo bhi kaami thi ,
Tere aa jaane se ab nahi rahi .
Saada hi rehna tum mere kareeb hoke ,
Churaya hai maine kismaat ki lakeero se ,
Mile ho tum humko baade naseebo se churaya hai maine kismaat ki lakeeron se .

                                 ❤️
_______________________________________

Samaira's pov

"Ohh my god ! What are you even wearing ranaji ? Are you serious ?" I said almost dying of laughter dropped on the floor .

"What ? Excuse me ! This is my attire to not be spotted in the crowd ."  He said faking like he was offended by my words .

"One thing I know for sure is that you look like someone ." I said laughing so hard that I couldn't even speak straightforwardly .

"What ?" He asked with curiosity .

"A clown !" I said and laughed my ass off with him sulking and then glaring at me .

I looked at him and saw that he was glaring at me like he would eat me alive the next second so i decided to do the most mature thing possible that was running away . But before I could run as the speed of light he held my hand and pulled me closer to him and i bumped on his chest .

"What are you doing ranaji ." I asked feeling nervous as my heart was beating so fast i wondered if he could hear my heartbeat .

Why was it beating like that ? It never did before with anyone else ..

"Wow now Mrs Samaira Rathore is nervous ?" He said smirking .

"Me and nervous ? Not possible in this life ." I said almost stuttering due to the proximity of the moment .

"It feels good to see that i have an effect on you Mrs rathore." He said and left my hand while i became red and stood like a statue .

"Well I don't think we need to go out now because the rain stopped ." He said and i looked outside the very next second .

"No !!! But the wind is still blowing !" I said looking outside .

"Let's do one thing . Let's just go in the backyard and walk ." He advised looking outside then at me .

"You have a backyard in this part of the house and you didn't tell me ?" I asked him arching my eyebrows .

"Must have forgotten ! Now come on let's go !" He said and held me by my wrist and pulled me outside to the backyard .

We were walking silently in the backyard enjoying the wind when he decided to break the silence .

"So what are your hobbies ?" He asked making me confused for a second due to his sudden interest in my life but i let that thought pass .

"Well I really enjoy dancing . I am planning on opening a dance studio very soon ." I told him and he looked amazed .

"Wow , That is so cool ." He said looking at me and smiling .

"What about you ? What are your hobbies ?" I asked looking at him .

"I actually never got time for hobbies . When i was young i was already told that i was gonna be the next king so i shall only pay attention to the family business ." He said and i felt a little bad for him .

"Ohh !" I exclaimed .

"I never got the chance to know you . I just judged you on the basis of the letter but knowing that your sister is happy makes me think that maybe what happened was meant to be ." He said while i almost froze at my spot but then came back to earth .