Chapter - 3

Wo ho...

Din shagna da chadheya
Aao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya
Haan...

Mera sajna mileya
Sajna milan vadhaiyan
Ni sajan doli leke auna
Ni mera sajna

Dholna ve, Dholna ve
Ranjhan Mahi dholna
Dholna ve, dholna ve
Heer jogni dholna
Dholna ve dholna
Tu mera naseeba dholna
Dholna ve dholna
Main jugni teri dholna

Jaavan na main bin shehnaiyan
Satrangi rubaiyaan
Sunaa ja tu harjaiyaa (×2) ....

                            ❤️

_______________________________________

"Baache . Being your elder brother i am ashamed that you are making such a big compromise because of piya ." Bhai said with his head down as he couldn't look at me because of the regret he was facing because even after being there he couldn't do anything for me .

"Bhai u don't have to be ashamed. What was planned has to go as planned ." I said consoling him .

"You look like a princess samu ." Papa said while entering the room with maa .

"I felt like drowning in shame because of what your sister did and here you are compromising for the sake of others happiness !" Mumma said crying .

Bhai went downstairs and brought the phoolon ki chaadar .

"Come let's go my princess ." Papa said and put my hand in his and went down with my brother and some cousins holding the phoolon ki chaadar .

We went downstairs and i was seated on the altar beside him .

Gossips of people could be heard but it wasn't like i had not dealt with these kinds of people in my career multiple times .

Piya di was 5 years older than me . It looked like she loved him a lot but the truth set up to be completely different .

The Panditji started to chant the mantras and it was soon time for the pheras and we both stood up .

The Panditji started to tell us the meaning of every single mantra but it seemed like we both had our own mantras .

Samaira 's pov

( The ones in simple font are the actual mantras and the ones in italic font are the ones they made to each other from their side )

The first round of pheras is all about promising each other nourishment, prosperity, and happiness. The groom promises, "Om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman" which means that he would provide her happiness and food, and take care of her nourishment.

"I don't need you to pay for my things I am a self made and respected woman , I have spent money on myself and would continue to do so . And about food we will see if you would be able to even swallow it down your throat ." This was the first promise that I made to him to make his life hell .

the second phera, the couple pleads to God for imparting them with mental stability, physical health and spiritual strength so that they can live there life smoothly after getting entangled in this pure relation of being husband-wife forever. Bridegroom's pledge/promise.

"I will ruin your life . You will regret marrying me every single day till we are together ." This was the second promise I made to him .

In the third phera, The couple invoke the God to provide them with uttermost wealth, wisdom and prosperity so that they can live contented and satisfied ever after. Third phera also signifies the importance of religious and sacred responsibility which shall be performed by the couple in their future life.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU ANIKET SINGH RATHORE I AM NOT A DOLL WHO CAN BE POSSESSED WE ARE FORCED IN THIS JOKE OF MARRIAGE. TRY TO COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME AND I WILL BURN YOU TO ASHES ." This was the third promise that I made to him to destroy him for destroying my life and my happiness .

the fourth phera, the couple vows to shower each other with immense happiness and respect. The groom thanks his wife by saying, "Om Mayo Bhavyas Jaradastaya ha" which means that he is thankful to his bride for making his life sacred and beautiful.

Aniket's pov -

The fifth phera is taken to pray for the welfare of all living entities in the entire universe and for begetting noble children.

"Children ? She is herself a child ! Who has no basic manners . She doesn't even have control on her tongue . She talks with no respect regardless of the person's status and age ." I thought to myself about how i will take care of this woman who herself is a child .

The sixth vow is for health
In this Phera the couple promises the God that they will live an honest and noble life. They also pray for a healthy and disease-free life. They pray for their strength so that they can fulfil their responsibilities towards each other.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOUR SISTER DID . IF YOU THINK THAT BY MARRYING ME YOUR SISTERS ACT WOULD BE FORGIVEN. YOU WERE A ACCOMPLICE IN HER ACT ."This was one of the promises I made to make her pay for in a way ruining my life .

The seventh phera is for promising love ,health and forever lasting evergreen bond.

"Love ? That too with her ? If she could help her own sister in running then i wonder what she herself is capable of doing ." I thought to myself when the panditji announced that the pheras had ended .

End of both pov's

Samaira's pov

"Now the groom will fill the vermilion in the bride's forehead line and tie the sacred mangalsutra around her neck."
The Panditji said .

My maang tikka was held by pragya bhabhi as he took vermilion in the pinch of his fingers and put it in my forehead line . I closed my eyes in frustration while putting it he spilled some on my nose.

Then he tied the sacred mangalsutra around my neck .

"Now i pronounce you both husband and wife !" The Panditji announced and we both looked at each other and now begins the end of my happiness.

"And the start of my destruction ." Aniket thought to himself .

_______________________________________

Heyyy guys  I am back with another chapter .

Hope you all like it please vote and comment.
Love you all thank you .