Chapter - 39

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chadar
Aaya tere shahar mein ranjha tera
Duniya zamana jhootha fasana
Jeene marne ka vaada saancha mera
Ho sheeshmahal na mujhko suhaye
Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye

Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye
Man mast magan
Man mast magan

                                 ❤️

_______________________________________

We reached home in the morning after making sure that di and the baby was okay ! The baby was so cute and so little i was literally dreading while holding me ! None of us took a rest and left straight to our offices both us had already taken a lot of holidays and we couldn't risk taking anymore holidays.

The next few days were so so hectic and chaotic i was running back and forth from office to home to di ' s house ! Diwali preparations were also taking place so we both really didn't find a lot of time for each other It was just a matter of a couple days then the work load would get less and we could spend more time together!

Diwali sequel ~

The whole house was chaotic . The decorations were still not done yet and I was fully helping the decoraters in how to perfectly decorate the house and surprisingly it turned out so good .

I literally have no idea where that  husband of mine was the whole day because the whole day it was only and only work and work as Diwali was literally the next and we wanted to get over with all the work as soon as possible.

I was waiting for him the whole day and it was way past his time when he comes back home . He uses returns by 8-9 but it was 1 o clock now and i was worried sick .

I called him 100 times but this man didn't pick up one of my calls . I was getting angry but also worried because his luck is not that good !!

I was sitting on the couch nervously and anxiously tapping my toes on the ground when he entered the room very secretively trying not to wake me up but straighten up seeing me sitting on the couch .

Where were you ? I asked him crossing my hands and raising my eyebrows.

Just got stuck in some work ! He said and took of his coat and put it on the couch but i picked it up and sniffed it .

Okay so what's the catch ! As much as i know you don't drink . Your coat also doesn't smell like woman's perfume ! I said suspiciously

Wait a minute are you cheating on me ! I said acting hurt and fake crying
But he just ignored me and went ahead inside the washroom and i dramatically haaweed !

He got out of the washroom changed and i started to bash on him again but he again just ignored me and laid down on the bed and pulled the sheets on himself and i felt offended and started to just say anything.

Meri hi maati maari gyi thi ! Pata nahi kiss ghadi mai tumse pyaa- I immediately stopped before completing my sentence and turned back rethinking my whole life's decision but he pulled me by my wrist but now i am pretty skilled so i didn't directly fall on him .

( My mind must have been in psycho mode ! I don't know at what time i fell in lov- )

Complete the sentence samaira ! He said smirking and looking at me with hopes that i would say what he wanted to hear ! But wait a minute why would he want to hear that !

Tumse pyaaz manga liye ! I said changing the topic and he sighed and looked at me with a done look .

( I asked you to get onions )