Chapter - 16

Ye Hulchul Dil Ki Ye Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere
Bikhra Hu Main To
Kuch Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thamein

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhmein Hi To Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jata Hai Baaton Se
Ye Fir Chhalke Yun Aankho Se
Ho Jaise Rait Zara Si

Haath Mein Teri Khushboo Hai
Sach Poocho To Ab Yun Hai
Tu Chehre Pe Mere Thehra
Ho Jaise Rait Zaara si ...

                                 ❤️

______________________________________

I went downstairs and saw everyone there and the driver putting stuff in the cars .

"Samaira you are here . What took you so long ?" Maa asked .

"Nothing maa . A lizard thought very high of itself today but don't worry i will get it back on it's level ." I said looking at him shooting daggers through my eyes which he noticed and smiled and which also didn't go unnoticed by them all .

"Let's go shall we ." Papa said and all of us nodded and went out of the palace .

"So Maa , Papa , I and Aarti ji  will go in one car and Divya , Vedansh , Pragya and Divyank will go in one and Samaira and Aniket in Aniket's car ." Papa announced while smiling and looking at mumma and everyone else which confirmed our doubt on them .

"But i wanna go with my beautiful chachi ." Vedansh said and came to me and hugged me and i bent to his level .

"If you want to come with me then come we have no problem baby ." I said caressing his back and picking him up in my arms .

"Are you sure you both have no problem Bhai ?" Divya asked him in a mocking tone .

"Hoti tab bhi kya hi bol lete Bhaiya samaira ke aage ." Pragya said and they both laughed and high fived each other .

( "Even if he had a problem what would he be able say in front of samaira" )

"If my baby is going then so am i ." Divya said and came and held my dupatta like the kid she is .

"You have no problem right bhai ?" She asked again in a teasing tone .

"Aaja beta tu bhi aaja ." He said in a frustrated tone making everyone laughed .

( "Come you also come" )

All of us got in our cars we three talked the whole ride as vedansh fell asleep the very moment we left . After some time we switched and now i was driving because the place was like four hours away and i didn't want him to drive the whole way by himself alone .

After 5 hours we finally reached . Traffic ! You know na ! We didn't bring black cars as there was no reason too . We were going to a family function not a bloody conference but still this man had bodyguard in cars behind in normal cars to avoid suspicion .

All of us got out of the cars and went inside the house . It looked very beautiful it was a little old but so elegant and simple and sophisticated .

"Namaste ! Namaste !" I greeted the family that came out to greet us and so did everyone else when suddenly an elderly lady hugged me .

"I am Gayatri and this is my family . You are Samaira right that idiotic boy's wife ." She asked and i nodded and she hugged me again .

"Don't call me that dadi maa !" He said pouting like a kid making us all laugh .

"Haan haan !" She replied smiling looking at his face .

"Par ek minute yeh Rahul kaha hai ? Yeh ladka bhi na iski shaadi hai aur yeh khud gayab rehta hai ." She said looking back when a voice came from behind .

( Wait a minute ! Where is this Rahul ? It's his own marriage and he keeps on disappearing . )

"Dadi mai yeh Raha ." I heard a man's voice which sounded familiar but when i saw his face my whole world fell apart .

( I am here grandmother .)

I didn't expect him to be here . Out of all the days and all the people in this world i had to be the one to meet him and that too when i am married to his brother .

He couldn't look at me fully but when he did boy he haulted on his steps and looked at me with widened eyes in a shocked way .

"Samaira ?" He said and came towards me but I took a step back which didn't go unnoticed by my dear husband too .

"You two know each other ?" Maa asked .

"Yes aunty ! She was my gi- my friend !" He said and looked at me with soft eyes .

"How do you know her aunty ?" He asked Maa .

"She is - aniket 's  ." She was about to say something but i interrupted because I wanted to be one to tell him .

"I am Samaira Aniket rathore . His wife ." I said with a smirk seeing his face while Aniket looked at me with a frown like he was getting suspicious .

"Ohh ! I didn't know . I couldn't attend his marriage due to some personal reasons ." He said and his eyes clearly showed that he was hurt .

"Well it is what it ! Ain't it ." I said crossing my hands and giving him a smile which i knew bothered him very much .

"Can I talk to you for a minute samaira ?" He asked in a low voice making Aniket's head snap at him without missing a beat .

"Sure !" I said giving him my pasty smile .

"Not here !" He said .

"Then where ?" I asked him .

"Excuse me !" He said to which they all nodded in response and he took me to his room but Aniket was still unsure and tried to pull me back but I gave him an assuring look .

He took me to his room and said ~

"I am so sorry Samaira ! I didn't plan any of this to be this way ." He said .

"Your sorry is accepted but wasn't needed but still accepted cause you are my husband's brother ." I said with a mocking look .

"Please samaira !" He said .

"Please what Rahul ? What huh ? I wasn't the one who stood someone up the day they had to meet their partner's parents at Di's wedding and you are getting married too . What more do you have to explain huh ?" I asked him looking at him in disbelief .

"I have made mistakes . People were hurt i know that but i promise i will heal it just give me another chance samaira . Just one chance please ." He said folding his hands infront of me .

"Wow ! Looks who's apologizing . You never paid attention to me when we were together but now when we are not you seem to really miss me don't you ?" I asked him with a visible temper rise in my tone  .

"Please samaira . Please . I really love you a lot . I really do . Please give me one chance . " He said and held my hand but i pushed him away .

"What chance huh i am fucking married to your brother ?" I said shouting .

"You can divorce him i will help you . He is not that good anyways . He is an arrogant king . He can never keep you happy . I will keep you happy . That man doesn't even know how to express love and he is such a --" Before he could have completed his sentence I slapped him very hard across his face .

"How dare you ? Huh ! How dare you speak like that about my husband like huh ? He is not a fucking asshole like you who doesn't respect women or object their character or their jobs . So keep your fucking mouth close you get that right ! Say another word about my husband and i will cut your fucking tongue off . He is my husband and i know him not you . You bastard ! If i start telling your family about your fucking deeds then the woman you are marrying will run her self . Stay away from me ! Got it ! Make sure i don't have to repeat myself otherwise you know what i can do ." I said and left his collar and stormed out of the room .

Not knowing that someone heard us but the wrong parts and misunderstood everything .

______________________________________

I hope you all liked it keep voting and commenting it really motivates me a lot .