Chapter - 26

Real ones are gonna love you even at your lowest....

Yeh rooh bhi meri
Yeh jism bhi mera
Utna mera nahi
Jitna hua tera

Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Zameen pe na sahi
Toh aasmaan mein aa mil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

💔
_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

He took me downstairs and into a dark basement.

"Where are we aniket ?" I asked him and he opened another room inside of another room and he looked like he was sweating but didn't reply so i just followed him . We entered the room and i saw Rahul tied to a chair .

"What ?" I almost shouted entering the room when i saw that room . He took a gun out of his pocket and i stepped back .

"No !" I said taking a step back .

"No what ?"He asked .

"You can't kill me ." I said making him look at me in disbelief .

"You seriously think that i can kill you ?" He asked .

"Well considering the fact that you have a gun in your hand . I would say yes ." I said and he looked horrified and hurt .

"I can't believe that you can even think about saying that Samaira ." He said lowering down his gun and gaze .

"I don't even have the guts to talk low about you or talk to you in a raised voice . Hurting you would be a death penalty to me ." He said with pain visible in his words .

"I am so ...." I was about to say further when he held the palm of my hand and put the gun on my hand . I was shocked and took a step back but he kept his hands on my shoulders and stood behind me and pointed the gun in my hands at Rahul's head and shot the gun .

"Bamm !" A sound could be heard and i flinched very hard and tightly closed my eyes almost shivering .He saw my state and became very concerned about me .

"I am sorry ! Are you okay ? Oh my god ! I feel so bad ." He said and turned me back and hugged me tightly to stop me from shivering .

"I am so sorry ! I am so sorry !" He again said while patting my back .

"I just want you to be fully ready for anything. I have many enemies Samaira . You should have been my strength but you became my weakness. If they get to know that you are my weakness . They would do anything in their power possible to get hold of you and i can't let that happen Samaira ." He said still patting my back while i calmed down .

"Killing is not an option aniket ! It never made any peace to anyone !" I said .

"If you don't like it then i would leave that too . I am ready to do anything to see you happy Samaira . But please don't cry . Your every tear feels like daggers to my heart . Please don't cry ." He said still hugging me tightly .

"You killed him aniket ! You killed him . You are not a human you are a monster . How can you even think about doing something like that ." I said getting away from him .

"Please don't Samaira please don't . I did it for you to see you happy samaira nothing else ." He said trying to explain himself but i was too much angry to be able to hear anything .

"I can never be happy Aniket ! Never ever ! With others blood on my hands it would feel like it would have been better if i would have died that very same day ." I said not knowing that unknowingly these words hurted him too much to even start with .

"I didn't kill him samaira ! I shot the bullet on the target ! Look at him . Look at him !" He said taking me close to him and i opened my mouth in shock .

"I never killed anyone Samaira ! Never ever ! I do have blood on my hands but not of anyone's death Samaira ! I did hurt , beat people but i never killed anyone . I don't even think low about people who are innocent. I even forgave your sister for her choice the moment she explained herself . I didn't even think that you could think so low of me ." He said and left from there and i just stood there like a rock .

I didn't even realise what i said ? Mumma was right i have no control on my tongue ! I should have thought for once before blabbering anything ! Its just that my past memories took over me and all those moments started flashing inside my head like a movie which haunted me and still does to this day .

When the realisation hit me i ran upstairs to the room but found him no where . He was already hurt physically and now i hurt him mentally . The last time he went out he came back injured . Just thinking about this made me more and more worried every second . I looked for him in the whole mansion but couldn't find him anywhere . I got more and more tensed every second .

I waited two hours for him but as i was already very tired i didn't even realise when sleep took over me and i slept on the cold floor with my shivering figure laying down crumbled on the floor .

Aniket's pov -

I went outside to get some fresh air as i felt suffocated in the mansion . All the words that she said hurted me so much that it can't even be measured . It felt like someone shot me a million of times but left my soul alive . I never even thought low about her even on the day when i got married to her and even when she accused me of such a big deed . I stayed at the farmhouse for two hours and then returned back home when i felt a little better .

I entered the room and found her laying down on the floor crumbled up and shivering .

Doesn't matter how angry i am with her . How much her words hurt me she will always be my number one priority. I can't see her hurt even if it means that i would have to be the one getting hurt .

I picked her up in arms from the floor and kept her on the bed and pulled the covers on her . I switched of the lights and went outside of the room standing near the door i said.

"If you don't want me to be with you then i won't try . If i am a monster then i can't anywhere near you because monsters always hurt people knowingly or unknowingly ." I said to myself but more to her sleeping figure and closed the door and went to the guest room and laid down on the bed and a lone tear made its way out of my eyes and i wiped it off and pulled the covers on me , switched off the lights and let sleep take over me .

They got away again ...

___________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment .....

Kardo ....