Chapter - 18

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain
Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum...

                               💔
_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I was very angry with him not because he misunderstood me but because he misunderstood me and didn't even think to talk it out .

I was on my way to the kitchen when i bumped into Rahul . I ignored it and was about to walk forward when he suddenly said something making me halt at my steps .

"Why can't you give me another chance Samaira ?  It's not like you love him or something . Remember one thing Samaira he can never love you like i did because I loved you and he is forced to even live with you ." He said and left while i just froze at my spot for a moment .

I realised that in a way he is right . If i take it into consideration our marriage was just a compromise and nothing else if didi had never ran away then i am very sure i would have gotten back with Rahul .He is forced to live with me . But then why is he making me feel like that  ?

"It's not like you love him ." His words echoed in my head while i was on my way to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water when unknowingly a drop of tear left my eye and i wiped it in a second before it could have come to notice keeping the glass on the counter and went upstairs to get ready .

I was relieved that he wasn't there in the room because I didn't want to ask myself those questions again .

Samaira's look -

I got ready and went downstairs to the hall where the roka ( engagement ) was being held

I got ready and went downstairs to the hall where the roka ( engagement ) was being held .

I acted like everything was fine when nothing was fine in reality . His words were lingering in my head . Is he forced to live with me ? Was he serious when he asked for a divorce . Should I talk to him about it ? I was very busy in my thoughts so i didn't even realise when Divya and pragya bhabhi came and stood next to me . When suddenly Divya said -

"Looks like someone is still in the thoughts of my brother ." She said and i flinched due to the sudden voice which pulled me back from my world to this world .

"You shouldn't have interrupted their love moment in the kitchen . She is probably still angry about it ." Pragya followed in a teasing tone and i looked at both of them in a little sad way which they seemed to notice .