Chapter - 40

Nania laage, toh jaage
Bina dori ya dhaage
Bandhte hai do naina
Khwaab se
Na aataa ho, na pataa ho
Kore naino mein
Koi aa basse

iska uska na iska hai
Jane kitna hai kiska hai
Kaisi bhasa mein, bhasa mein
Hai likha
Isq yeh..
Iske uske yeh hisse mein
Tere mere yeh kisse mein
Maula sikhe bin, sihke bih de sikha

Kaisa yeh hai isq..
Ajab sa risk hai
Isq hai…
Kaisa yeh hai isq..
Ajab sa risk hai

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

"I was ignoring you because -- . I wasn't ignoring you ." He said completely dodging and changing  my question .

"Oh so what were you doing then huh perhaps trying to avoid me ?" I asked him suspiciously crossing my arms near my chest .

"I was not ignoring you neither was avoiding you . I was just trying to stay away from you ." He said in a low voice with sadness visible in his words .

"Why do you want to stay away from me ?" I asked him with a tint of hurt in my voice .

"Because If i stayed with you even a second more then i would have to describe this feeling to myself , to the world , even to you . I would have to put into words as to the scenarios my mind create when  my eyes look at you . When i look into your eyes  I find uttermost peace , I find assurance , I find a reason to live , A reason to wake up in the morning . You made me something that i could have never imagined myself to be . When i am at work its just said that i am working but my mind is thinking about what you are doing . Whenever I say something about you. I rethink my words a hundred times just to give myself assurance that whatever i said didn't hurt you in any way . I can't see you hurt and i can't let anyone hurt you . I would prefer living away and looking and adoring you from distance rather than thinking to myself every day , every night that if you ever left would there be any of me left . When someone calls your name my entire attention goes to them just  because it has you in it . I don't know what to say or what to feel . Because I know this isn't love . What you are in my eyes is much more than love ... He said all in one go looking straight into my eyes .

He looked at me like he saw the galaxy in my eyes and i looked at him like the shine of my eyes !

Do you think that i am beautiful ? I asked him suddenly smiling a little .

Beautiful! Beautiful is a word that is way less too express how you look in my eyes ! He said looking at me with the softest eyes ever possible .

Well how does this saree look ? I asked him

I don't know who to compliment the saaree or your parents ! It looks like it was made for you ! He replied looking at me from head to toe .

Do you read books ? I asked him curiously

No and what does it have to do with this ? He asked confused

Well Because you talk like them ! Aacha so tell me what type you are ! Don't wear this or that or wear whatever you want your husband can fight Darling! I asked him with curiosity

That depends on wife to wife ! Taking you into consideration i would say i am the one who says - look at her , and she kills you type ! He says and looks at me smiling .

Was that confession ? I asked him

No this was me telling you what position you hold in my heart and my eyes so you never compare yourself with any other woman in this universe ! He said and both of us laughed looking at each other .