Chapter - 19

Tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoon
kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahoon
kisi zabaan mein bhi
vo lavz hi nahi ki jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon
main agar kahoon tumsa haseen

qaynat mein nahi hain kaheen
taareef yeh bhi toh
sach hai kuch bhi nahi tumko paaya hain to jaise khoya hoon..

tum huye mehrbaan toh hai yeh daastaan
ab tumhara mera hai ek hai caravan
tum jahaan main vahaan

main agar kahoon hamsafar meri
apsara ho tum ki ya koi pari
tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi naheen

tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoon...

                                ❤️‍🩹

_______________________________________

Continuation of Samaira's pov -

"But because I genuinely care for you ." He said with a very soft and genuine tone looking into my eyes

I looked into his eyes and they answered every question i had but still . Words cut harder than knives and blades and a scar is forever visible or present because it can never be hidden no matter how much it is coloured .

He left my wrist and i left the room and went to maa .

"Samaira , Where were you ? Kaka told me that you fell . Are you fine ?" Maa asked holding me from my shoulders checking my body for bruises .

"Maa you won't find any bruises here ." I said still zoned out looking at him .

"Huh ?" She asked getting suspicious and not having a clue about me zoning out .

"No ! I mean that i didn't get hurt so how will you find bruises ." I said fake laughing a little .

"Hmm okk ! You go and sit with them all . The rings are about to be exchanged ." Maa said and i left from there and then sat down with bhai , pragya and Divya .

All three of them were talking but i was still quiet which they noticed and when he came they noticed that i didn't even glance at him once .
Now they were sure that something was definitely wrong .

The ring ceremony started and the rings were exchanged and soon it was time for the performances and i would be lying if i said that i didn't feel like dancing .

I have a huge passion for dancing but right now there were couple dance performances going on while my other half was missing from there  half the time .

"Bhabhi come on let's dance ." Divya said trying to get me up from the chair .

"No you dance ." I said looking at her trying to take my hand out of her grip .

"Please bhabhi !" She pleaded showing me  her puppy eyes .

"She is hurt Divya ! She fell down from the stairs ." He said coming towards us with his hands in his pockets .

"She is fine now bhai ." She said with puppy eyes still pleading me to dance with her .

"Leave it Divya ! She probably doesn't even know how to dance ." Bhai said teasing me and sitting beside me .

"And plus it's a couples dance ." Pragya bhabhi said keeping her hand on bhai's shoulder .

"So what ? No problem ! She can dance with Rahul Bhai . I mean it's dance only nothing else and he is like her brother only ." Divya said smirking and i completely understood her plan which was of course to make him jealous and to get him to dance with me but this dumbass man didn't seem to quite figure it out and instead said .