Chapter - 32

17 kkkkkkk ....

aa.. ishq bhi tu mera pyar bhi tu
meri baat zaat jazbaat bhi tu
parwaaz bhi tu rooh-e-saaz bhi tu
meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu

mera raaz bhi tu
qufar aaj bhi tu
meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
meri jeet bhi tu
meri haar bhi tu
mera raaz raaz aur misaaj bhi tu

mere ishq ke
har makaam mein
har subah mein
har shaam mein
ik rutba hai, ek shaan hai
dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
ek dil hai
ek jaan hai ..
❤️
_______________________________________

"How does this look ?" I asked him while twirling and showing him the dress that i had just tried .

"It's ok ." He replied being unsure and confused about it .

"Ok ! Then what about this ?" I asked him while pointing to another dress .

"Hm ! It's fine !" He replied still not satisfied .

"This ." I asked pointing towards another suit set .

"I just don't find any of these to be applaudable ." He replied looking at me then at the dresses .

"Ugh ! You know what ? Go to hell i showed you such beautiful outfits but you didn't find any of them fascinating ." I asked with my temper rising with every passing minute .

"They just don't look compliment you ." He replied while i gave him a death glare .

"Everything looks good on me Aniket . Before commenting on my looks turn around and look at yourself in the mirror ." I said looking at him like i would kill him any minute now and then sat back down on the couch .

"If you have so much experience with clothes then go ahead ! Find something that you find applaudable ." I said making myself comfortable on the couch and mocking him .

"Okay ! Let's try shall we ?" He talked to himself and started to dig into those clothes .

Aniket's pov -

I looked in the whole store but none of those match or compliment her standard . She has a light brown complexion , brown hazel eyes , a simple dimple smile and when she smiles her eyes close a little making her look emensly beautiful. She looks ethereal even when she wears a oversized tshirt , open hair and leggins so finding something that suits and complements her is like finding a star in the galaxy from earth .

I was busy in my thoughts about her when my eyes fell on a beautiful white lehenga . It completely matches her . It looks like it was made for her . She is already beautiful like the moon and this would just add to her shine . The gown was neither very heavy nor very light . I know that she isn't great in carrying heavy weighted clothes so this would be perfect for her . Rather than asking the employee to get it for me i took it out myself . I went back to where I left her but she was nowhere to be found.

I kept the dress on the couch and roamed around the store trying to find me little wife .
After looking through multiple sections i finally found her in the jewelry section trying on a necklace . I looked at her through the mirror and she looked absolutely gorgeous . I still don't get it how it's illegal to look this good and still get away with it .

"Like it ?" I asked suddenly from behind revealing my reflection in the mirror resulting her to flinched a little .

"God you scared me ." She replied while dramatically huffing .

"I scared you ? You scared me ." I said trying to mock her reaction .

"And why so ?" She asked arching her eyebrows .