Chapter - 30

Hai Na Mere Kaam Ka Jag Saara
Hai Bas Tere Naam Se Hi Guzaara
Ulajh Ke Main Na Sulajh Saku

Jubaaniyan Teri Jhuthi Bhi Sacchi Laage
Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Laage

Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Mujhe
Apna Bana Le Piya...

❤️

______________________________________

All of them were engaged in different-different works . I was sitting and talking to my friends but my whole focus was on her who was talking to my friend's wives . She was laughing so freely and  looking so beautiful. If this would have been a movie then i would watch it on loop the whole twenty four hours of a day and three sixty five days of the year without even blinking for once .

( 365 days - samajh rhe ho 🤙 )

Red is my favourite colour and her in red is a delightful treat to my eyes. Her body just complimented that dress so well . The way her hair were parted down from the middle and how the whole world just stopped to me and the only thing i could see was her and the only voice i could hear was hers .

"Aniket ! Aniket ! Aniket !" One of my friends shook me back from my imaginary world to this world when i suddenly heard my mumma say .

"Haan ! Haan ! Isse zaara iss dharti lok par vapis lekar toh aao pata nahi konse bhagwaan ki aradhna mai leen ho jata hai yeh ladka baar baar ." Mumma said laughing .

( Yes ! yes ! Bring him back to this world and let us know too in which God's worship he gets lost in again and again . )

"Kya hua maa ? Sab theek hai na ? Kuch hua hai Kya ?" She asked coming towards us with a concerned look as all of them were forming a circle around me .

( "What happened mother - in - law ? Is everything alright ? Did something happen ?" )

"Nahi beta kuch nahi hua baas tumhara pati phirse pagal hogaya tha koi baat nahi usse hume yaad hota rehte hai ki iss hi din chabis saal pehle isse janam diya tha ." Maa said and laughed and she joined in too . And If she laughs then i am ready to tolerate any level of insult possible .

( "Nothing happened your husband just went mad again but no need to worry about that . That is a reminder that on this very same day twenty six years ago i hd given birth to him." )

"Aap ab yeh sab chordiye aur jakar cake laayie warna bhaiya agar kal office ke liye galti se bhi late ho Gaye na toh apshagun hojayega . Itna bada paap nahi karna chahte hum sab ." Divyank said keeping his chin on mumma's shoulder .

( "All of you leave it now and go grab the cake otherwise if brother gets late for his office tomorrow just think how much of a bad omen it would be and I don't want to commit such a grave sin." )

"Yes ! Go and grab the cake divyank ." Papa said .

"You ask me to do all of the world why don't you ask this idiot instead she stays idol at home all day itself ." Divyank said and smacked on Divya's head .

"You are so gone today ." Divya said and they both left from there running and it was very evident that only one of them would return back because they would probably end up killing each other so papa asked Samaira to go and grab the cake while all of us got up and went to the table to cut the cake . Samaira's family couldn't attend because of piya and Advait as they had and wanted to look after piya and her baby so they  went to Delhi to live with them until she gives birth .