Chapter - 25

Jaanu Main Sab Kuchh
Jo Tu Chhupaye
Mere Alawa Sabko Bataye
Pyar Se Hak Mujhpe Jo Jataye
Na Jaane Kyun Itna Tu Sataye

Meri Ye Dhadkane Besabar Hai
Shayad Tujhko Bhi Na Khabar Hai
Mere Liye Tu Kitna Alag Hai
Teri Hi Chahat Ki Bhi Samajh Hai

Khwabon Mein Tujhse Milti Rahi
Chah Ke Bhi Kuchh Keh Na Saki
Jo Aaj Bhi Main Tujhme Hu Bassi
Jaana Naa Ab Tu Door Kahin

Befikar Ho Gaya
Main Kidhar Kho Gaya
Ishq Ki Raahon Mein
Ab Tu Mil Gaya ... 

                                    ❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

The whole ride was silent . I carried her from the room to the car and everyone followed us keeping in mind no one asked her anything because digging up old grievances would only worsen her condition . She was quiet the whole ride and didn't even talk to anyone nor me .
She just blankly stared outside the window with no expression on her face .

Those three hours felt like an eternity . The time span didn't even bother me but her expression less face blankly staring outside the window broke my heart into a thousand pieces and just wasn't able to heal itself .

We soon reached home and i went to her passenger side to open the door and held out my palm for her to hold but she didn't hold my palm . She didn't even spare a second glance at my palm and went straight to the room . I ran behind her and saw her running to the room and straight to the washroom .

The only thing that i could hear were sobs and those sobs weft a sharp pain in my heart . I couldn't bear standing there for even a second more and just left the room .

Samaira's pov -

I didn't know what to say or how to react . I couldn't even spare a second glance at Aniket because I didn't have the courage to even look at him . He held out the palm of his hand for me when he opened the door but i didn't hold it and went straight to the room's washroom . I just wanted to get rid of that bastard 's  hand print and everywhere where he had touched had now become unholy for me .

I opened the shower and got inside it and started the water still in my clothes  . With every water droplet falling upon my body fell a drop of tear . I was sobbing very hard . I knew that he would be outside so i kept my palm on my mouth to stop those sobs but it seemed like of no use because with every second passing i felt more and more disgusted which made my sobs more and more louder . I didn't take my clothes off because he touched me in those clothes . Those clothes were not a big deal but the marks on my body from his hands disgusted me .

I was rubbing my skin more likely scratching it . I felt disgusted . i felt more and more disgusted . Soon those sobs turned into a flood of emotions . I couldn't hold myself back anymore and just let the tears flow . I sat down on the bathroom floor with the water still dripping on me and my tears mixed with the water that made their way to the room .

( By made a way to the room it means that the sound of her cries could easily be heard in the whole room .)

Suddenly the water stopped falling on me and the shower stopped running and two manly arms covered my body with a towel . I obviously knew who it was .

Aniket's pov - flashback ~

I came back to the room and saw that she was still in the bathroom and i noticed that the sound of her sobs had increased a lot now . I didn't think twice before picking up a towel and entering in the bathroom . I saw her sitting down on the bathroom floor with her head dug inside her knees . The door was already unlocked it seemed that in hurry she forgot to lock it .

I went towards her and turned off the shower and covered her body with the towel and took her in my arms and took her to the room .

In bridal style obviously ! ~An

I laid her down on the bed and was about to go to the wardrobe to get her a new set of clothes . When she held my wrist and said ~

"I am sorry ! I promise it wasn't my fault . I didn't even let him touch me . I almost killed him . Believe me . He dragged me to the room and just - ." She was about to explain  further but i stopped her by keeping a finger on her lips .

"Samaira , I already told you . You don't need to explain yourself to anyone . Not to anyone you understand not even to me . You don't need to make me belive you . I belive you and always will ." I said looking at her with soft and loving eyes cupping her cheeks .

"What about the world aniket ? They will make all those claims about me ." She asked looking at me with tear glincing eyes .

"You are my world samaira . As long as you are fine my whole world is fine . Anyone who tries to touch you or even raise their voice at you will get a worse permission than death and about the rest of the world i don't care . As long as i am here no one can hurt you and if anyone hurts you from now on even if it's me that person will get punished . And you will give that punishment not me my love ." I said with a straight and calm tone trying to soothe her down . I told her everything that was there on my mind . She got up and sat in front of me kneeling down on the side of the bed .

We both looked at each other's eyes for a moment and then she leaned towards me and held my chin and kissed me . Yes ! She kissed me ... I held her by her waist so that she doesn't fall down and then kissed her back . She broke the kiss and caressed my cheeks with her thumb and then said .

"You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me Aniket Singh Rathore . You are the most perfect mistake that i had to correct . What did i even do to deserve you ? Tell me what I have to do to deserve you ? What sum i have to pay for so that no one will ever come between us ." She asked

Desi ghee ke diye ~ An

"Your existence is the biggest gift to me samaira ! The most beautiful gift !" I replied .

She looked at me like i was the most precious thing in the world and i looked at her like she was a glass doll who could be shattered but i will do anything in my power possible to protect it . We were busy staring at each other when we heard a voice interrupt our staring contest .

"Samaira !" Maa sang and came to her with her arms fully ready to engulf her . She got up from the bed  and i just pouted because mumma took her away from me .

( Baache ko uski lollipop do koi woh ro na de .. )

Soon the whole family gathered in our room and took my wife away from me . Their whole family's attention was on her so i figured out it would be the best time to go and look at rahul in the base room . I left the room and went downstairs to the base room . I opened the door of the base room and found him tied to chair with ropes .

I saw that he was still unconscious so i went towards the chair he was sitting on and kicked on it to wake him up from his unconscious state. After kicking the chair four five times i noticed no movement .

"Check his pulse . I don't want him to die . His life is not in my hands but my wife's."
I told the guard and then went back to the room and saw her sitting down on the bed with her clothes changed before she could ask me anything i said ~

"Samaira ! Come with me ! I have something to show you ." I said making her look at me .

"Where ?" She asked confused .

"You trust me right ?" I asked and she got up .

"More than life itself ." She said and followed me .

First kiss ...

Hehe ...
They are in love with each other and i am in love with them both .

_________________________________________________________
Please vote ....
and comment bhi kar hi dena ...