Chapter - 6

Yeh naram - naram Nasha hai ,
Badhta jaye .
Koi pyaar se ghungatiya ,
Deta uthaye .

Ab bawla hua maan ,
Jaag ho Gaya hai roshan.
Yeh nayi - nayi suhagaan,
Ho gayi hai teri jogaan.

Koi Prem ki pujaaran,
Mandir sajaye.
Saiyaan..
Saiyaan..

                               ❤️
______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I was driving the car back home drowned in my thoughts when suddenly my thoughts were interrupted  by a call .

When i saw the caller id my eyes widen . It was the person who was the reason for my overthinking and my  thoughts ..
PIYA DI ..

I without wasting even one second pulled the brakes and stopped the car causing a jerk because of the speed and motion of the car .

OTP - ( On the phone )

"Hello ! You there ?" I asked while picking up the call feeling anxious for an answer from the other side .

"Samu ! How are you my baacha ?"
She asked concerned .

"Alive I guess . First you tell me where the hell are you ?" I asked with a rage filled voice spitting the words like fire .

"Samu i had no option but to run away . I wasn't happy with this marriage and plus i didn't want to ruin aniket's life by marrying him when i could have never had given him the love he deserved ." She said but my anger was not subsiding this easily .

"Well let's see what you could have done . Perhaps talk it out ?" I said almost shouting .

"I know samu ! But i didn't want to ruin Aniket's life too na that's why I ran ." She said still calmly but I was nowhere near being calm until I got the whole answer .

"How di ? He loved you ! We all loved you ! We would have found a solution." I said shouting on the verge of tears .

"I couldn't stay or talk baache !" She said and i could make out that she was on the verge of tears .

"Why ?" I shouted on top of my lungs .

"Cause i was pregnant . Goddam It !" She said shouting and I got taken back and immediately calmed .

"Honey don't shout please . The doctor said it's not good for your health ." A man said from the other side of the phone .

"Whose baby are you pregnant with?" I asked with a soft tone this time .

"Advait ' s ." She said and i got taken back again . Wasn't he her friend ?

"But wasn't he your friend ?" I asked .

"He was never my friend . He was always my boyfriend . I never got time that's why I couldn't tell everyone and then dad fixed my marriage . I am concerned as to what happened after I ran because I know how angry aniket can get ." She said .

"It's okay here . I have it under control for now . Someone had to willingly sacrifice ." I said in a low tone with sadness visible in my words .

"What sacrifice samu ?" She asked .

I was sceptical whether to tell her or not cause she was pregnant so i didn't wanna cause any stress for her but she deserves to know the consequences of her actions .

"I had to get married to him cause everyone thought I helped you in escaping because of the letter and also for the sake of both of the family's reputation ." I told her and she got taken back for a second and then replied .