chapter - 37

Aadha sa wada kabhi
Aadhe se zayada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is trah wafa ka
Chode na chote kabhi
Tode na tute kabhi
Jo dhaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka

Mein Tera sarmaya hoon
Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Raste miljate hai
Manzile miljati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai ..

❤️
______________________________________

Aniket's pov

I went upstairs and saw her laying down on the bed as soon as she saw me entering she sat on bed .

Ani ! She said getting up from the bed

Don't ! Stay there you are hurt take some rest samaira ! I said and sat down on the couch.

I know you are hurt ! She said getting up from the bed .

For what samaira? For what ! I see no alternative possibilities for me to be hurt ! I said raising my eyebrows and looking at her with a straight cold face .

Don't do that ! You look scary ! She said coming towards me .

Don't do what ! I asked confused

That face of yours with those dark orbs and that straight cold face i like that clingy , cringey ,cute ,sweet , gentleman aniket ! Not this scary one ! She said pouting and sat beside me on the couch but she held me by my wrist and got up from the couch and locked the door .

Please hear me out for once ! Once you hear it you will very easily be able to get the whole thing solved !
Just once ! She said in the most innocent tone possible. Doesn't matter how much i am upset or angry at her this tone of hers always makes me weak .

I didn't want you to know about it because I didn't want you to be worried about me . I get it that i should I told you everything so that you would have to learn it from others ! I know i may be wrong but i promise you my intentions were not wrong . What Rahul said was indeed true but he was betrayed our country and what i did was completely all self defense! She said resting her case

Samaira! I get it ! I get it that you didn't want me to know about that and i have no problem in that ! Everyone has something they don't want others to know and i am very sure that you must have had your own reasons to hide it from me and i have absolutely no problem with you hiding something! Everyone hides something ! Even I do ! But acting ! That wasn't the right thing to do samaira ! I said

I didn't act aniket ! I didn't act ! You shot all of a sudden and i just got those memories back of that day ! All of a sudden that thing triggered me making me shiver down to the spines and whatever i said that day was indeed what i even thought about myself !

I blamed myself for years and years ! Just because I took someone's life but i can't regret and blame myself my whole life ! He is gone , no matter how much i blame myself or how much i regret he isn't gonna come back ! Blaming myself everyday would be like close friends with death everyday ! It will just add to the wounds and scars rather than healing them . She said on the verge of crying which i just can't tolerate.

Her every single tear is like daggers to my heart .

I got ! And i got one more thing too ! I said looking at her and she looked at me confused .

I must be very handsome ! I said smiling looking at her and she looked at me still confused .

Who helped you develop this misconception that you are handsome ! She said with a disgusted face .