Chapter - 14

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvidaaaaaaaaaa
Alvidaaaaaaa ..........

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

"Why are you doing this to me huh ?" She asked in a sleepy and low tone .

"What am I doing to you My ranisa ?" I asked her concerned .

"Making me fall in love with you ." She said and pecked me on my cheeks which made my eyes go wide in shock .

"That's what I want ranisa ." I said and looked at her but that girl was already asleep .

"This girl . I tell you !" I said to myself and laid her down comfortably pulling the covers on her and went out of the room .

Samaira's pov -

I woke up with a strange pain in my head . I tried to remember what happened but the only thing I could remember was me dancing , him catching me , bhai saying that i drank bhaang and that i pecked him.

"Wait a minute I kissed him ? What ? Ganpati bappa , Aap kyu meri zindagi barbaad karne par tule ho ." I spoke to myself cursing myself and took the dupatta and ran out of the room as quick as flash .

(  "Oh my lord Ganpati bappa why are you determined to ruin my life" )

I was running downstairs when i bumped into Divya .

"Divu meri jaan ! Thank God . I found you ." I said holding her shoulders and huffing .

"Samaira bhabhi ." She said and started to fake cry .

"What happened ?" I asked her concerned and looked here in search of divyank bhai .

"You drank-" she was about to say something but I interrupted .

"Leave that ! First tell me what all the idiotic things i did !" I said shaking her from her shoulders and fake crying .

"Ohh ! That only bhaiya can tell you ." She said and looked at me in a teasing way .

"Tu na chullu bhaar paani mai dub maar divu !" I said and left her alone there and ran downstairs in search of Maa or bhai .

( "Go , drown yourself in a drop of water and die divya" )

"How rude !" Divya said and pouted still standing on the stairs looking at me running here and there in the house which is so hella big that i keep forgetting where someone or something is .

I ran and found bhai in the backyard.

"Bhai , How did i drink bhaang in place of him ?" I asked and hit him on his shoulders slightly and looked at him in an angry way .

"Those beasts heard our plan and switched the glasses samaira . Why are you hitting me it's not my fault ." He said and looked at me with an apologetic look and fake cried a little while i facepalmed myself because of these two idiots .