Chapter - 15

Teri meri gallan ae ho gayi mashhoor
Kar na kabhi tu mainu nazron se door
Pichhe chaliye tere, pichhe chaliye tere, pichhe chaliye

Jaan da ae dil ye jaan di ae tu
Tere bin main na rahoon, mere bina tu
Kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye

Kaatu kaise raatan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre

Ke raatan lambiyan lambiyan re
Katein tere sangeyan sangeyan re
Ke raatan lambiyan lambiyan re
Katein tere sangeyan sangeyan

                              ❤️

______________________________________

"Wh- wh- what are you doing aniket stop it and leave me ." I said stuttering at first but then gained my confidence back .

"I didn't hold your hand to leave it ranisa ." He said and looked at me with his idiotic smirk . I wonder if his face stays like that or is like that with how much he smirks .

"I said leave ! I have to pack my clothes . We have to leave tomorrow or did you forget . Plus i have a case to work on as well ." I said while biting my inner cheek .

He left my hands and i ran to the walk in closet to pack my clothes and apply for leaves .

I went and changed my clothes and sat down on the couch with my laptop sending an email for leaves and working on a case while he was working on his laptop sitting on the bed . Both of us didn't even realise when it was already past 3 as both of us are workholics who are always engrossed in their work and now both of us were hungry . I saw him still working and sitting on bed .

"Anii - aniket !" I said and he hummed in response .

"U hungry ?" I asked him while playing with my ring and stretching my hands .

"Very much . How do you know ?" He asked finally taking a glance at him leaving the love of his life alone for a second .

"Instincts !" I said and flipped my hair and he laughed and seeing him laugh like that i laughed too .

"Are you hungry ?" He asked .

"Very much ! But the main question arises what do we eat ?" I asked sitting on the bed while he was still engrossed in his laptop .

"Yahh ! Leave your second wife for a minute ." I said and pulled the laptop from the bed and while he looked at me in shock .

"What saw a ghost ?" I asked .

"You are not less than that !" He said taking his laptop or more so snatched it for me keeping his laptop on the other side of the table and got down from the bed .

"Maggi ! We always have a stock of maagi in the house because of Divya and vedansh ." He said excitedly like a child .

"Who will cook ? The only thing I know how to cook is chai that to sometimes it's either way too sweet or way too strong ." I said and dropped myself on the bed with one hand supporting my head .

"I know how to cook very well . Now come on ! Let's go !" He said and pulled me with him downstairs to the kitchen .

"Wha--" I was about to say something but he shushed me and we both entered the kitchen .

"What ?" He asked in a low voice .

"Nothing ! You cook !" I replied in a excited tone .

"Slowly you loudspeaker woman ." He said looking at me in a mocking manner .

"Heinnnnnn !" I said and smirked while he put his palm on my mouth again to stop me from talking that loud .

"Why did you smirk ?" He said again in a low voice and took his palm off my mouth .