Chapter - 36

It's a pretty lengthy Chapter so do comment to show love for my dedication ...

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Aankhon ko khaab dena
Khud hi sawaal karke
Khud hi jawaab dena teri taraf se
Bin kaam kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chaahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin

                                 💔

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov

I looked over to the owner of the gunshot and found no one else than my husband and my partner's in crime . Unknowingly my eyes got numb and filled with tears i wasn't scared anyways but just knowing that he is here gives me the amount of comfort nothing can ! It gives me a sense of relief and a sense of feeling safe and protected .

I asked you to stay away from her ! But it looks like you won't understand words . I left you last time because she asked me too but this time it is gonna be her who kills you ! He said gritting his teeth and clenching his fist on the gun which he was holding .

I got up from the ground and i also saw him ( Rahul ) get up . He did try to  shoot me but aniket shot on his palm making the gun drop from his hands and causing him to fall to the ground due to the force of friction of the bullet on his hand .

Ahh ! Rahul winced in pain getting up from the ground and i also got up from the ground holding my shoulder.

All of them came towards me concerned.

Are you okay Samaira! Divyank bhai said concerned but priyank bhai pushed him aside and held me by my shoulders and asked ~

Are you fine samaira ! For god's sake be a little bit careful . I get it that you know how to beat and kill people but just be careful. What if something happened to you ! Huh ! What would we have done . Who would i have fought with ? He asked and scolded me with a tensed and concerned tone .

You could have fought with bhabhi ! I said with a teasing smile .

I fought with her so much over the years that when she gets irritated i don't feel happy but sad because I just invited days of learning new faces every day ! He said with a down with bhabhi tone and look which definitely showed that he is married from the past 5 years .

( Mai toh siya ji ko bataungi 🙋🏃)

I looked over at my husband and found him standing harshly holding Rahul up .

We can continue this yeh rishta kya kehlata hai later ! First let's get over with this why human man ! He said and i looked at him with a done look

( What this relation is called )

She is hurt aniket we need to get her treated first ! With the amount of blood she has lost she can fall any minute ! Papa( aniket's dad ) said concerned

Koi baat nahi papa mai hua na yeh giri toh mai pakad lunga par iss saale ko aaj mai jinda toh nahi chodunga! He said in a dark masculine tone which kind off scared me beacuse i am used to his sweet side and not his dark side !

( no worries dad i will catch her If she falls but i will not leave this rascal alive today )

I was observing his every move and his every change in tone an every single detail when i looked behind him and saw a man getting up from behind and aiming a gun towards him ! I pushed bhai aside and picked up my gun from the ground and shot the man before he could have shot him !