Chapter - 10

Ladte ladte lade, badhte badhte badhe
Haan apna sajna kabhi, sapna sajna kabhi

Mukhde pe naina daale...
Naino ki dhaak le ja
Naino ki naiyya
Patwaar tu hai meri
Tu khevaiyya
Jaana hai paar tere
Tu hi bhanwar hai
Pahunchegi paar kaise
Naazuk si naiyya

Tum tak, tum tak, tum tak, sone yar ..

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I woke up by the voice of the alarm clock . Mumma asked to be up by ten or eleven so i woke up at 10 so that I could be ready till 11 .

I looked at my side of the bed but it was empty and his blanket was also folded so i assumed that he had already left downstairs to his office .

Without knocking i entered the washroom as the gate was already open .

"Ahh !" He screamed .

"Ahh !" I screamed and turned back while he covered his upper body as he was not wearing his tshirt revealing his toned and body .

"Why am I fantasizing that too about him ?" I thought to myself and closed my eyes trying not to think about him and his body .

"Uggh ! Samaira get a hold of yourself ." I again thought to myself but then gave in and said .

"You scared me !" I said huffing .

"I scared you ? You scared me you scary woman . Who does this ? Ever heard about the simple term of knocking ." He asked .

"Ever heard about the simple term locking the door ." I replied .

He chuckled to my words and as i was leaving he pulled me by my wrist resulting me to fall in the bathtub with him .

I closed my eyes thinking that he is naked and doesn't have any clothes on his upper body .

"You can open your eyes ." He said with his grip on my waist tightening.

"No ! I am not interested in seeing you like that ." I said still closing my eyes .

"Then why were you still here ? Why didn't you leave when you turned back ." He huskily whispered into my ears with his breath hitting my earlobe and my breath hitched due to proximity of the moment .

"And you are still on top of me !" He said leaving my wrist and smirking when i realized that he was right and i immediately got up in a second  while opening my eyes and i felt relieved when i saw that he had already put his clothes on .

"Says who pulled me inside the bathtub . Why did you do that ?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows shivering due to the cold water .

"Your punishment for calling me a lizard yesterday. " He replied passing me a towel which i snatched out of his hands .

"Yeah sorry ! It's my fault . I should have called you a gorilla ." I said and ran out of the room .

"My heartbeat got so fast when he pulled me inside the bathtub . I wonder if he heard it ." I thought to myself drying my hair .

Aniket's pov -

What's gotten into me ? I just couldn't resist looking at her . This woman is making it so difficult for me to control myself . My heart was beating so fast when she was on top of me .

Thank God ! She closed her eyes otherwise she would have seen me staring at her like she is the most precious thing in the world and should be protected at all costs .