Chapter - 20

Dor se tooti patang jaisi,
thi yeh zindagani meri
Aaj hoon kal ho mera na ho
Har din thi kahaani meri

Ek bandhan naya peechhe se ab mujhko bulaaye
Aane wale kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sataa jaaye

Ik aisi chubhan, is lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, isse chhoo loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon

Ya ro loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara..

                           ❤️

_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I was crying in the car and driving the car still in shock as to what the call had stated .

OTP ~ Third person's pov

"Hello ! "

"Hi am i talking to any relative of Mr. Aniket Rathore ?"

"Yes ! You are .. I am his wife !"

"He got in a accident ..... He is very injured . We have to start the surgery as soon as possible and we have to find his blood group donor ."

The other side of the call went blank and suddenly a thup sound was heard .

"Hello ! Helllo ! Hello! Mam are you there ?"

The line went blank and no response was heard from the other side when someone else picked up the call .

"Hello ! May i know the problem ?"

"Mr aniket got in a accident . We have to start the surgery as soon as possible . He is in the Saini hospital . My name is Tulsi ."

The line again went black so the receptionist cut the call .

Back to now ~ Samaira's pov -

I was still hysterically crying and driving the car when i spotted the hospital and stopped the car and ran inside the hospital .

I ran towards the receptionist .

"You called ! Where is my husband ?" I asked .

"Sorry I didn't quite recognise you ." She said .

" Mr Aniket ! I am Mrs samaira aniket Singh Rathore ." I said in one go not wanting to waste any more time .

"Ohh ! This way please !" She said taking me towards the emergency operation theatre .

I saw him from the window which she led me too and saw him laying inside on the bed with machines surrounding him from all sides and many doctors on his side . Obviously they knew he was from the royal family .

"Mam his blood group is very rare we need to find a match for him as soon as possible . He has already lost a lot of blood ." She said but i was too busy looking at his vulnerable condition which broke my heart into a thousand peices .              

While all the other family members also came there with the help of another employee asking about him .

I started to cry hysterically . I just couldn't control myself seeing him in such a bad condition . I was about to fall on my knees when Divya and bhabhi held me from behind and side hugged me .

Vedansh was home with Dadi sa and  Dadu while Gayatri aunty and Rahul were not here because i didn't want them to be here especially him to be there and Gayatri aunty didn't want to come because her so called grandson was not coming .