Chapter - 5

Taana banna ,
Taana baana bunti hawa ,
Bunti hawa .
Boonde bhi toh aaye nhi ,
Badal yaha .

Sazzish mai shamil , saara Jahan hai
Haar jare-jare ki yeh iltija hai .

O re Piya ..
O re Piya ..

                                  ❤️
_______________________________________

Samaira's pov -

I woke up the next day with immense pain in my back . I was damn sure that I might have strained it .

I saw ranaji comfortably sleeping on the bed . How could I watch him living his life in peace when he didn't let me even sleep in peace .

"Let's do something mischievous ". I talked to myself in a low tone .

I went to the bathroom and got ready to leave for the office as it's a government job so i couldn't afford to take a leave .

I came out from the washroom and started to dry my hair while vigorously sprinkling all the water over the royal ass highness's face .

He woke up while rubbing his eyes .

Aniket's pov -

I was sleeping peacefully while dreaming about my coronation day when some droplets of water woke me up from my deep and peaceful slumber .

"Ugh ! What do you think you are doing  Miss Attitude ?" I asked her .

"Playing volleyball . Wanna join ?" She replied with a mischievous smile plastered on her face and i knew that she did to get revenge on me for not letting her sleep on the bed .

"What did i do to deserve this life ?" I talked to myself in a low voice tone regretting my life decisions .

"U called me a liar ." She said in a low tone thinking that I may not be able to listen .

"So u did do it intentionally ." I said  getting irritated even though I knew that she did it intentionally .

"Sorry I can't hear you , perhaps i became deaf a few seconds ago ." She said and left the room and she looked  like a sassy cat .

By the way Samaira's Look -

Samaira's pov -

I ran downstairs so that I could avoid him when i bumped into vedansh .

"Oh !! Aren't you that idiotic girl 's bua ." He asked and i bent to his level before replying .

"Yes i am ! But why did you call my niece an idiotic ? She is so cute just like you ." I asked while pinching his nose .

"She always takes my things and runs away with them and never returns them ." He replied like he was very angry and done with her which honestly made me laugh .