Chapter - 23

Nadiya ka paani bhi khamosh behta yahaan
Khili chandani mein chhipi lakh khamoshiyan
Baarish ki boondon ki hoti kahaan hai zubaan
Sulagte dilon mein hai khamosh uthta dhuaan

Khamoshiyan aakaash hai
Tum udne toh aao zara
Khamoshiyan ehsaas hai
Tumhe mehsoos hoti hai kya
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zara haa

Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khanoshiyan.

💔
_____________________________________

Samaira's pov -

"Oh my baby what will you do now huh ! U can't do anything my love . You can't run because if you run then i will grab you by your legs and drag you back to the bed . You can't tell anyone anything cause let's be honest meri jaan who will belive you ?" He asked with a nasty smirk on his face while hovering over me .

"Oh my baby . It's gonna be so fun my love ."He said touching my face still hovering above me . My first thought was to kick him in his balls and run from there .

"In your dreams you ill fucking bastard ." I said and kicked him in the balls and he dropped to the side in pain . I ran towards the door but found it locked . I tried pushing the door as many times as possible but it seemed like it had no effect whatsoever.

"Helppp ! Helpp !" I shouted on the top of my lungs still struggling to open the door when he came from behind and put his palm on my mouth and grabbed me from waist again and again dragged me to the bed .

"Bohot shauk hai na tujhe bhagne ka huh ! Ab bhagkar dikha !" He said tying a cloth around my mouth to stop me from shouting and my dupatta on legs to stop me from running while i was struggling the whole time to get rid of his grip on my hands .

( "You have an obsession with running right ? Now try running ." )

He tied my mouth and legs but this bastard forgot my hands . While he was still gripping my hands and trying to tie my legs i freed my hands from his grip . I quickly opened the cloth that was tied around my mouth while he was trying to catch me but couldn't . Without wasting a second i grabbed the vase kept on the table and hit him on his head . He groaned in pain and i was getting down from the bed when he caught the end of the dupatta tied on my leg and pulled it which made me fall on the ground .

"Ahhhhh !" I groaned loudly in pain but got up in a second . My first priority was getting out of this room . Even though the fall caused a big cut on my forehead but I still acted like it mattered nothing to me and went towards the door picking up the vase in my hands trying to break the lock .

"It's a very well designed lock Samaira . It needs a key to be opened and i have it not you ." He said getting up smirking devilishily .

"I will kill you you freak !" I said looking at him in anger .

"Oh then you wont be able to get out of the room sweetheart ." He said coming towards me .

"Then i will take the keys off your damn dead body ." I said and hit him again with the vase to which he grabbed my neck and then pushed me to the ground choking me .

"Yeh pyaar vyaar na bohot kharab cheez hai Samaira tumse kisi ko Marva bhi sakti hai aur kisiko apne jeene ki wajah bana bhi sakti hai ." He said still choking me and smiling while i was struggling and trying to get out of his grip .

( "This love is a very bad thing samaira it can make you kill somebody or make someone it's reason of living.")

He was still holding me but somehow i got hold of the vase he had taken away from me and then i hit him again with the vase because that was the only thing closest to me and he fell down and then he pushed me down to the ground .

"Mujhe pata tha ki tum kaise ho isliye tumhe chordkar gayi thi . Tum insaan nhi hevan ho Rahul ! Hevan !" I said getting up and picking up the vase again .

( "I knew that you are like this that why I ran and left you ! You are not a human you are a devil Rahul ! A devil !" )

"Insaan apni neyat khud badal sakta hai lekin uski fitrat iss duniya ki koi zalim kambhakt cheez bhi nhi badal sakti ."

"A person can change his intention himself, but his nature cannot be changed even by any cruel thing in this world."

~ An

I got up from the floor struggling to even stand straight and went towards his half dead body even though i was the one who was getting choked to death a few seconds ago . I took the keys out of his right jeans pocket and went and opened the door when i heard his voice from inside .

"Tum jaanti nahi ho Samaira tum kitni baadi galti karne jaa rahi ho . Tum ne Aniket ko jo samajh rakha hai na woh aadmi aasal mai waisa hai hi nahi . Uske saath rahogi maut hi milegi woh ek kua hai Jo kabhi khaali nhi hota bharta jaata hai ." He said from inside while trying to get up .

( "You don't know it Samaira but you are going to do a very big mistake . Aniket is not what you have taken him to be , he is different from what you have taken him to be . If you stay with him you will end up dead ,He is a well who will keep filling up and never be empty . )

"Maut manzoor hai mujhe . Saath jeene aur marne ka vachan nibhana toh padega hi na ." I said and went from there leaving him there . I ran downstairs and saw everyone in the living room .

( "I accept death . I have taken the vow to live and die together i will have to fulfill it now no ." )

"Maa ! Papa ! Aniket !" I almost shouted and all of them turned back and looking at my condition they are were shocked and worried .

I was fully covered in bruises and hand marks were visible on my neck and my hands . A big cut on my head from which blood was dripping like the lone tears dropping down from my eyes .

"Samaira !" He came running towards me forgetting about any pain that he was in .

"Samaira ! Samaira ! Samaira ! Samaira bhabhi !" All of them called my name in unison and it was very visible that they were worried about me . I just tightly hugged him while he covered me taking off his coat as my clothes were a little torn and my dupatta was nowhere to be found cause Rahul tied my legs with my dupatta .

"Who did this to you ?" He asked with anger , pain , grief , denial , thogning and a sense of revenge from the person who did this to his wife . If looks could kill then the person who did this to me would have perished by his gaze .

"Samaira i asked who did this to you ?" He asked again in a more stern tone . His voice was suffering from all five stages of grief at the same time .  Before he could say more Rahul came downstairs and it was very clear from his face and his clothes that he was the one who just tried to molest his wife .

Papa and bhai already sensed his presence and were damn angry looking at my state . They didn't bother asking or something else and just started to hit him mercilessly. I felt dizzy and suddenly everything went black and my hold on his waist loosened and i fell in his arms loosing consciousness.

Next part there is gonna be full angry and violent aniket .

What will aniket do now ?

Why is everyone so into aniket's darkside ?

_________________________________________________________

Please Vote ....

Karo vote ....

Abhi Tak nhi kare na ab kardo ....

Chalo comment bhi kar hi do ..

Kar doo oo . 🔪