Epilogue

Ye Tasveer Hai
Khwabo Ke Rango Ki
Khushiyon Ki
Sapno Ki Apno Ki

Ye Tasveer Hai
Jaadu Ke Lamhon Ki
Mere Dil Ke Sabhi
Kataron Ki

Mere Dil Ki Ye Bagiya Hai
Jo Iss Gulshan Ki Kaliyaan Hai
Yahaan Har Phool Phool Phool Phool
Beautiful

Mere Din Hai Our Ratiyaan Hai
Sukoon Waali Ye Nindiyaan Hai
Yahaan Har Pal Pal Pal
Beautiful ..

❤️

______________________________________

It has been a whole year since that day . Yes one whole year passed in front of our eyes before we knew our second marriage anniversary was also near . Right now everyone was busy as it was Divya ' s wedding .

Yes Divya is getting married! She told us that she loves someone and that they plan to get married . The whole families met and it was before we knew that this day would come so quick .

Everyone was very busy with the preparations of Divya's wedding me not so much because I was pretty sick the whole time . God knows why ? Everyone asked me to go to and consult a doctor but i was more interested in Divya's wedding preparations.

Today was Divya's ladies Sangeet . Everyone was dancing and laughing so was I .

Samaira chal na ! Kya baar baar thak kar baith Rahi hai ! Abhi toh maaze karne ka mauka hai ! Pragya said

( Samaira come ! How many times will you get tired and sit ! It's the time to enjoy right now !

Pragya i just don't feel good ! Bohot dino se horha hai ab toh doctor ko lagta hai dikhana hi padega! I told her huffing

( Pragya i just don't feel good ! It's been going on from so many days now i think i have to consult a doctor now ! )

Itne dino se humari nahi suni ek din apni bhi mat sun chal na dance karte hai ! Pragya said and dragged me to the dance floor .

( You didn't listen to us from so many days what will you do by listening to us one time come on let's dance ! )

I was already feeling dizzy but now that just rose to another level . I could even stand still and the next second i on the floor fainted .

Samaira! Samaira ! Koi aniket ko bulao jao ! Maa said to pragya

( Samiara! Samaira! Someone call aniket fast ! )

Aniket's pov

Haina actually mai toh keh --

( So actually i was saying -)

Bhai ! Bhai woh samaira ! I was talking to Divya's to be husband when pragya came there huffing trying to catch a breath then she mentioned samaira and then i was all ears !

( Brother! Brother! samaira ! )

Kya hua Samaira ko bol pragya kya hua usse ! I asked shaking her from her shoulders and almost everyone in that room gathered .

( What happened to samiara tell me pragya what happened to her ! )

What happened to samaira ? Papa and divyank also asked worried .

She fainted -- ! Before she could complete her sentence all three of us ran from there to the place where the ladies Sangeet was talking place .

Divyank called our family and i rushed to the dance floor and picked her up and kept her on the nearest couch .