Chapter - 11

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye

Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee .

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

"What are you doing here ?" Mumma asked in a rage filled voice spitting her words like fire .

"Mumma I - " Piya Di was about to say something but she got interrupted when papa cut her off .

"Why are you asking her Sachi ? She is not obliged to answer . Remember  ?" Papa said also angry .

"Leave from here piya . We don't want you to ruin an occasion again ." Bhai said pointing a finger to the entrance asking her to leave .

"And why is he here with you ?" Papa asked looking at Advait jiju .

"Actually Mumma and papa , he is my husband ." Piya Di said approaching mumma .

"Get away from me !" Mumma said trying to get away from her when piya di held her hand and put it on her belly .

"Maa i had no choice ! I didn't love aniket i loved Advait from the start but still for the sake of your happiness i agreed to marry him but when i got to know that i am pregnant i just couldn't ruin his life by marrying him ." Piya Di said with tears forming in her eyes making mumma emotional too .

"Whose baby is it ?" Bhai asked .

"Advait and mine bhai . You know him from our childhood he is a great man . He takes care of me like i am a glass idol . When he got to know that i was pregnant the first thing he did was tell his family and marry me ." Piya Di told them

"Come here Advait ." Papa said with all of us hesitant as to what papa may do .

"I know my daughter has done something bad to hide it but samaira is happy in her life and so are you both . I think this was all meant to be ." Papa said patting his head while I looked beside me and gave my dear husband a chessy smile .

"But you shouldn't have hid it from us ." Mumma said with tears in her eyes .

"You were all just so happy . I couldn't imagine seeing you cry so i Ran because I had no option left ." Piya di said holding mumma's hand .

"You are right Mr Sharma , I think this was meant to be . We couldn't have asked for a better daughter in law than Samira . She is exactly like our daughter and as long as the kids are happy we are happy . So are you four happy in your lives ?" Dad asked to which Piya di and advait quickly replied with a yes while him and i took a moment to look at each other making a smile form on our faces and then replied with an..

"yes". We both said in sync .

"Ok we have plenty of time to talk but for now let's start with the Holika dehen pooja or else it will get late ." Maa said and all of us went outside to the backyard where the Holika was set up .

"Samaira and aniket this pooja is done in pairs so hold your hands and take rounds around the Holika dehen ." Maa said and we did what she said .

It gave me an electric shock when our hands touched and he looked at me with a smirk .

We were soon done with the Pooja all of us went straight towards the dining room as we were starving .

All of us are and talked about di and advait now everything was sorted . Everyone was so happy that di was pregnant but I was not because my limelight was going to be so gone when this kid would arrive I would no longer be the youngest in the family .