Chapter - 35

800 votes and 20 kkkkkkk views . I can't believe it !!! I wanna cry and your guys comment i tell you ! They are so freaking sweet and people who message on Instagram just take my freaking heart away! I love you all so much ! Thank you ❤️❤️

______________________________________

Keh rahi hai wafa
Saansein hai bewajah
Jo na tujhpe loota hum sake

Isse jyada haseen maut hogi nahi
Teri baahon mein hum mar sake

Khatam hogi nahi mitke
Kahani ye kabhi jaana
Kahi aisa na ho jaaye
Bina deedar main marjaavaan...

❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov

I looked around everywhere in the mansion but samaira was nowhere to be found ! I was already very worried about her beacuse i know that whoever wants revenge from me would aim at her because it is very evident that she is my weakness when she should have been my strength!

I found maa tensed and asked her .

Maa aapne Samaira ko dekha hai ? I asked maa but looking at her expressions it was very evident that she was tensed and panicked about something.

( Mother have you seen samaira anywhere)

Maa what happened? I asked her concerned about her.

Aniket i sent samaira upstairs to get the basket of flowers but she is nowhere to be found ! Maa said panicking

Whatttt ? Maa are you sure ! Did you check the mansion throughly ? I asked her with a little bit tensed but inside i was dying as negative thoughts took over me .

Today morning i got a call from an unknown number but i know who it was i could make out that voice ! He threatened me that if i don't give him what he wants which is my status as the king then he will aim straight at my weakness . Everyone knows that my weakness is my family but she is not my weakness she is much more than that she is the reason why I wake up every single day. She is the reason of every single smile of mine . She became my reason to live . If i know that she is gonna be there everytime I am not feeling well then i know that there isn't gonna be one time in my life when i am gonna feel low . I don't want to spend even a second of my life if it doesn't have her involved in it !

Yes aniket ! I looked throughout the whole house ! She is nowhere to be found ! I told her to take Hari kaka with her but when i asked him he said that she didn't even come to ask him to tag along and help her ! Maa said still panic stricken

Maa calm down ! Nothing is gonna happen to her ! I know my wife she isn't that weak . She is very strong ! I comforted her and hugged her tightly.

Maa i have to go and find her ! I said and broke the hug when maa said

But aniket everyone is here ! What justification will we give to them ? None of them know that samaira is your wife ! Maa said

Maa it doesn't matter nothing matters to me the only thing that matters is that she should be fine and protected as long as i know that she is okay i know that everything is gonna be okay ! I said and was about to leave when papa , divyank and priyank and everyone came there and asked what the matter was ! Maa explained it to everyone and obviously everyone was very tensed about samaira ! All of them wanted to help in finding samaira but i didn't want everyone to be worried and tensed so i just took papa , papa ( father in law ) and divyank with me . Priyank stayed with the woman of the house beacuse someone has to be there with them also . We can't risk anything anymore so precautions are better !