Chapter - 4

Karte to hai saath safar
Faasle hain phir bhi magar
Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya
ke do kinare

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi
Humko yeh gum raas nahi
Seeshe ki ek diware
hai jaise darmiya

Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

Oooo hoooo..

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan haii........

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

The wedding ended and soon it was time for departure . No one really cried as there was a whole decade worth of time for me to cry .We sat in the car and left for the Raj Mahal .

Samaira's pov -

It was just too much to digest firstly my sister ran away from her wedding then i had to marry my sister's to be husband just for the sake of the reputation of the royal family .

"No tears i thought you would cry like an idiot ." Said his royal highness with his eyes fixated on the view outside .

"This much is not enough to make me cry ji- i mean Mr rathore ." I said looking at him and this made him look at me .

"It's hukum for you !" He said or more so declared .

"I don't like to follow other people's orders and especially not yours , Ranaji is fine !" I said and he again looked outside .

"It's your choice ! Whatever you want to say as long as you don't disrespect me ."He said .

"I can't promise that but i can promise that till the time you don't disrespect me I won't but the second you do I will forget what status you hold ." I said .

"Seems fine with me . It is a pretty long ride ahead , If you want you can sleep ." He said .

"I would prefer not to . What if i sleep and you dump me on a cliff ." I said while shooting daggers through my eyes .

"Looks like you were already aware of my intentions ." He said while maintaining a straight face .

"Yeah very funny !" I said with a annoyed and straight face .

The remaining whole ride was silent and an awkward silence could be sensed it was a matter of seconds before sleep took over me .

"Samaira wake up ! Samaira ! We are here !" Ranaji called while shaking me .

"Yeah I am up ! I am up !" I said acting like i was not asleep which I was .

Aniket's pov -

I just can't belive what is going on in my life . My supposed wife ran from our wedding . I did love her . It shattered my heart when her sister read the letter by piya .

If she had a problem or was tensed she could have consulted me . I would have cancelled the wedding . I would have waited for more time .

It was too much to digest that i had to marry her sister just to save the reputation of both the families .

I was experiencing many emotions at once .

And then there was her
Samaira
Sleeping next to me in the car .

I was still spectical wether it was her fault or not . I was just solely believing the letter in which it wasn't even clearly mentioned too .

I feel sorry for her too as she had too leave her family and everyone in a jif . She compromised too . The only one to be blamed was piya and not her but still .