Chapter 3

Filled with panic, Kaelyn could only look to the side with stuttered breathing.

Crimson's eyes looked at her neck and then at her chest which was only covered by the towel. He also took note of all the scars from the parts he could see, but it took nothing away from her beauty.

Amused by how uncomfortable she seemed, he got even closer and had his lips close to her forehead as he seductively said, "It is satisfying to uncover such beauty and it completely changes my perception of you. Now, tell me, do you lack common sense?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand. Please step back." Her voice trembled.

"You should've ran in another direction when you saw those bats. How careless of you to return to the building. A part of me is glad you did because now I have you right in front of me and forget about the towel covering you." He then moved his lips towards her ear and whispered, "There's nothing underneath."

With trembling hands that held onto the towel, her heart raced and he could hear the blood rushing through her veins. He brushed his fingers against her neck as he pushed her hair out of the way and she gasped at the cold feeling of his touch. With a growing hunger, as he desired her at that moment more than ever before, he held onto her chin to keep her head still to the side.

Unable to take it any longer, she attempted to move but only with his fingers under her chin, he kept her in place .

"Must you be this.....this close?" she asked, her voice trembling with each word.

When Crimson noticed how uncomfortable she was in that situation, still with his fingers under her chin, he made her look up but she just couldn't. "Are you uncomfortable because of how you almost have nothing on, or is it because you've never had a man this close before?"

"It's...both."

Taken by surprise, Crimson smirked as he rubbed his thumb on her chin. "Are you a virgin?"

Mustering some courage, she nodded as she looked into his alluring gaze and just like that, she was completely drawn to him. He had an aura she couldn't resist, especially after she looked into his eyes.

"A virgin stands before me," he whispered, exploring her innocent emerald eyes as he caressed her cheek.

Suddenly, he dropped his hand from her cheek and took a few steps back, but still intensely stared at her with his seductive eyes. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't look away.

As he got further away from her and closer to the door so he could leave, he pointed at the dress on the bed. "Put that on and hurry. We need to talk." He smirked towards the end.

When he left, she let out a sigh of relief as she placed a hand on her chest to feel her fast heartbeat. She felt stuck on him when he stood before her, so much that she couldn't move yet he had stepped away from her.

She wondered how someone so monstrous, was equally so seductive.

As she reached for the silky dress on the bed, she sank her fingertips into the fabric and sighed with satisfaction at how perfect it was. She then remembered she no longer had to walk in her worn out dress since she had another one.

After wearing the dress, which had thin straps, exposing most of her shoulders, she stepped out of the bedroom and found him in the hallway.

When she got closer, he bit his lip when he noticed her erect nipples poking through the silky fabric and since she seemed not to notice, he decided not to inform her so he could feast his lustful eyes on them.

As they walked along the hallway which seemed to stretch on for eternity, she switched from left to right several times in amazement at how well decorated the hallway was. She even wished to go in several directions just to see the beauty of the mansion.